Hanswolfgang May I Get A Reading Please

• Hanswolfgang,

Hi I just recently started to see a guy and he is a wonderful guy. I wanted to know if you could tell me if you see this relationship getting serious or is it just a game? My initials are CMM dob is

May 17,1987 and his intials are KJ and his dob is December 16,1988. Thank you in advance for your time

• taurusbaby22,

hi,

tell me if you see this relationship getting serious: yes

or is it just a game? no.

Say to your friend, to your lover, "Only one moment is given to me at a time; not even two moments are given together. So this moment I can say absolutely that I love you, but for tomorrow it is impossible to say that I will love you. Yesterday I was not in love with you. Tomorrow perhaps the fragrance of love, just as it came without any advance notice, may leave. Then I will be in bondage to my own promise, ashamed of my own words."

• Hanswolfgang,

Can you tell me if this will be a long lasting relationship?

• taurusbaby22,

will this be a long lasting relationship? no.

You have to be open, available. You are not going to impose anything on reality. You are just going to be available to the reality whatsoever it is, even if it goes against all your ideas. You have to drop those ideas -- but the reality cannot be denied.

• Hanswolfgang,

I have one last question do you see marriage for me in 2011?

• taurusbaby22,

do you see marriage for me in 2011? no.

It is a love affair -- not even a marriage, just a love affair, very delicate.