Did A Reading On New Business Idea...Not Sure

• Hi

I want to make a decision on getting started with a business. I am new to Tarot and did a reading using a new idea spread. Here's the spread and the cards I have drawn.

Card 1: My current situation: .........................................................Temperance

Card 2: Uppermost in my mind: ....................................................Page Of Swords

Card 3: Future hopes, results of card 2: ......................................Knight of Swords

Card 4: Surrounding environment and people: ..........................Queen of Swords

Card 5: External Influences: ...........................................................Four Of Wands

Card 6: Outcome if I go ahead with the intended business: ..Five of Wands

Thanks

Johan

• According to keen.com on Five of Wands|Outcome:

"Am I spending all of my time on a creative project (the new business idea) that really is just escapism? Is there more I can be doing with my life? I may be forging a change to really make my mark." http://www.keen.com/documents/works/articles/tarot/5-of-wands-tarot-card.asp

If the Five of Wands can be interpreted to mean the above then this business idea may not be ideal.

What's your opinion? :-]

Johan

• This post is deleted!