Cancer man in and out of my life

• Hey all,

For those of you that have read and responded to my posts about my cancer boy - first, I want to thank and second - I have one last question on everyone's opinions. for those of you that know Cancer men very well - I need your input. I am planning on sending my boy a short letter, but the words aren't really coming to me. I want to tell him how I feel (positively), but I am afraid I'll come off sounding pathetic (which I am not). I also don't want to freak him out either, but I feel like I need to say something so I can gain closure.

I have been told by two different psychics and two different tarot readers that we will be back together and that he will contact me sometime this week, but with the way my dreams have been going, it seems like I need to make the contact first.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get the lines of communication open again?

• Hi paulaj,

I posted something to this on the other thread we were chatting on.

I gave my Cancer male a choice. It was a long time coming. I had to tell him how I felt, how he was makin me feel with his actions, and the two paths tha I was comfortable with. I was pretty matter of fact with it, I didnt sugar coat it, gave it to him straight. He wanted to actually talk about it. We did for a minute but I brought it back to the choices. 1- he pulls his head out of his ass, realizes i am the one for him and we get seriious about dating. No more 'just friends' BS. 2- We sever all ties. We stop communicating. As long as he can not tell the boundaries of platonic and romantic, it gets too confusing to me.

He has chosen to leave me alone. He will call me froom time to time because we have a money issue to resolve between us, but that's it. It's a clear change and I am glad he finally made a choice, it's just not the one I was hoping for. LOL

I hope that helps, just a little? Good Luck. Let us all know what happens.