WHAT IS A READER?`

• Hi

I thought i´d NEVER have to set up a thread to debate describe show what a reader, and what a reader can´t n can do. Im still blown by a member saying i dont think you can read at all if you cant do a reading from a persons dob. BAM!

It hit me, does it mean one is eliminated bc one doesnt read in a certain way? Does it now mean like for a job we need a resume of skills? N does tis resume define us are we true honest and not scammers who takes members in need of help guidance for a ride?

does this mean, if we dont read in the way the requesting party expects want us to, we´re eliminated automatically? that we´re seen as UNWORTHY?`

I thought i had the replies on what is a reader, but now im asking, is one a reader when one cannot do the read as the requesting party asks wants? Or is one a reader of a different kind? Can one when one posts be picky on the help one gets? I´d say no but yet somewhere we are.

Its a right to turn a help down, and be i think youre so n so. Well hmm dang it smarts, n i know how someone i said almost teh same to musta felt. I apologize again.

Ill return to the topic i chose.

what is a reader? is a reader only one who can n does read by dob´s alone? what of the many who uses cards n not dobs? Or those of us who uses pictures names n cities alone n not dobs?

has it come so far that we who offer n choose to help, now has to show we´re readers? prove it?

We have debated what we as readers have seen been exposed, as help to each other and to new readers here. BUT we have not debated WHAT IS A READER, n how do readers work, what tools. I see this many times. Maybe just maybe if we debate this, discuss it, requating parties will see know n learn, there are many forms of readers, n each has his her skills.

Another, is it okay to discriminate readers as u aint one bc u dont do it like so n so?

please readers join in.

cwb trying to understand

• i guess people have to choose readers that they feel comfortable with and with the method that they use it's like choosing a dentist or doctor etc i myself would not take it personally

• This morning it hit me, im not the only one not reading from dates of birth. I know many tarot readers who doesnt use dates of births at all. I waa about to suggest readers set up thread on what n how each reader does read BUT i somehow think that would violate TOS bc this a free of charge section. N i think TOS states if we wanna be legally safe insured, we hafta sign up at the readers section on tarot dot com, n it doesnt include forums.

I think what irked me was that requesteés post to get help and yet when any of us volenteer to take time, energy n goodwill to help them, some gets on high horse and says without saying because u dont read in a certain specific way the way i want it done, you aint a reader n by it u cannot be taken seriously.

Its the whole if a reader aint doing it in a sepcial certain way, is he she not a reader after all? what does a reader have to have to be deemed a reader. If non here can help clarify it, will i in meantime google it. mayb i get smarter that way LOLOLOLOL

is an interresting debate non the less no?

• Very interesting question charmed!! Each reader has a special and unique way of reading. There is no right or wrong way. Some readers use dates, others cards, some can even read by touching a person, while others dream, some have the unique reading ability using visions.

Only the ignorant would tell a reader they are not doing it right. They are the ones that want everything to be perfect no hardships and are afraid of what they perceive to be a bad reading. They are not heeding the insight that was provided because they dont want to. Hardships are what makes us strong and able to enjoy times that are bountiful and I for one would not have it any other way as we all have different lessons to learn.

Charmed you and the other readers have a wonderful gift and provide guidence and solace in very stressful times and I am so very grateful and I say thank you everyday while counting my blessings to all of you.

• Hi Shadowmist

Thank u for ur input. It warms n we readers are blessed with friends like you. Ive thought a lot on this issue and why i was thrown init, n i think the one who wanted it a certain way and remarked if u cant do it my wanted way then u aint a reader, has had bad experiences with readers in past. The only ones she feels has truely understood and gotten her inner essence was able to do it by date of birth. So its onluy natural to be hellbent n hold onto what one knows works for one. No harm init.

How ever i mean when u join such a place like tarot dot com forum n u post in hope someone will hear ur cry n help u, that its rude and condesending not to accept whoever takes the time to try and help u. It takes time, energy n good will.

One thing is to say listen i want it in a certain way n u aint able so pass. another to spite even more by saying i posted it so n so long ago n i long got the help. It to me shows an impatient rigid person who wants everything on her terms alone.

It makes me wonder, why come to such a place as tarot dot com? Is it because its free of charge? It certainly cannot be because you believe hellbent u get what u want when u want it.

I sincerely doubt any reader is able to chunk all in his her life to reply to any who demands their presence attention gifts n powers immidiately.

This last is also debated widely under READER 2 READER Debate thread. It worked wonders then but obviously as wide spread as the issues is even today ................ Mayb its time to revive that thread.

Im gonna bump it up!

• Hi Shadowmist

Thank u for ur input. It warms n we readers are blessed with friends like you. Ive thought a lot on this issue and why i was thrown init, n i think the one who wanted it a certain way and remarked if u cant do it my wanted way then u aint a reader, has had bad experiences with readers in past. The only ones she feels has truely understood and gotten her inner essence was able to do it by date of birth. So its onluy natural to be hellbent n hold onto what one knows works for one. No harm init.

How ever i mean when u join such a place like tarot dot com forum n u post in hope someone will hear ur cry n help u, that its rude and condesending not to accept whoever takes the time to try and help u. It takes time, energy n good will.

One thing is to say listen i want it in a certain way n u aint able so pass. another to spite even more by saying i posted it so n so long ago n i long got the help. It to me shows an impatient rigid person who wants everything on her terms alone.

It makes me wonder, why come to such a place as tarot dot com? Is it because its free of charge? It certainly cannot be because you believe hellbent u get what u want when u want it.

I sincerely doubt any reader is able to chunk all in his her life to reply to any who demands their presence attention gifts n powers immidiately.

This last is also debated widely under READER 2 READER Debate thread. It worked wonders then but obviously as wide spread as the issues is even today ................ Mayb its time to revive that thread.

Im gonna bump it up!