FATE OR LUCKY COINCIDENCES?????

• Same things have been happening to me BUT it makes me wonder if the ones we are being reminded of are getting any signs too... I sure hope I'm not the only one getting tortured with reminders...insight? Like today I met a bazaaro version of the guy I've been thinking of- like they look alike and have a VERY similar name. It just made me hope these are just reminders and not a toture method used to desensitize me... 😕

• Karma Cutie

well now you raise a very interesting point which has never occurred to me until now

Does the OTHER person get the signs too?

Now u know I never thought of that.

My original question was am I seeing these things because I want to and he is in my mind or is it the angels saying hey we are keeping this guy in your sights but the time is not right yet which someone else earlier in these posts suggested.

I can honestly say it is when I STOP and make myself myself from thinking of him that I get the signs.

Now now you raise this I suddenly think well I wonder does he see my name and stuff? To be close to someone for a few months text and e mail all the time and both admit you want to take things further becomes surreal when you suddenly dont have any contact for weeks.

Karma what has happened with this guy? Does he know u like him? Have you had that conversation? What is the situation? Sounds like ur still in love with him?

I would like to know.

x

• My whole story was posted in this forum 'Will My Crabby Cancer Come Crawling Back?' cuz it's too long to write here lol I bought the book 'The Art of Seduction' by Robert Greene and talks about associating yourself with objects, words, celebrity, places so your 'victim' will think of you in your absense. I did 'run in' to him a week and a half ago and didn't mention of my 'signs', He did admit to looking me up online (I'm a local figure) so I know he'd been thinking of me. He has to bring up 'that conversation', it's better when it's his idea so he feels he 'won you' rather than you 'caught him'. I admit I am 'in deep', but I know he has to be the one to persue me so I'm going to really try and get my mind off of him so when he comes back (hopefully! I don't want to jinx it!) he'll have to persue me, cuz he'll respect me even more if he has to earn me. I need to refrane trying to hand him me on a silver platter! Which is so hard but I'm sure worth it!

• grow up. that dont mean a thing...........................IF HES MENT TO BE WITH YOULLL KNOWWWWWWWWWWWW. WITHOUT A SHADOW OF DOUBT. STOP GUESSING

• Karma Cutie

altho Stevani says grow up I do understand what you mean. I will read the Crabby Cancer post so many posts on here arent there? I may have joined in that one at some point as my baby brother is cancer.

i am in the same boat I dont want to go chasing I think i am worth more. Unfortunately my chap is a bit quiet and he told a friend of mine he thinks I am out of his league (he doesnt know I know that) he really isnt but because of his lack of confidence I do not think he will pursue me my thoughts are if you want something badly enuff you will go for it.

Not sure anyway that I would have respect for man who just waited in the wings hoping. I believe in being a strong female but I think a man should come and get you as you say

Stevani appreciate you have your own views but I do see where Karma is coming from!

x

• I thing we are born under certain zodiac signs to live this live's lessons.

How easy would it be for a wild and crazy Sag to be a couch potato,when their life path, is to go out and be in the world?

What a sad place indeed without humor.

I know you can't put a set personility on any one Sun sign,you have to consider the Moon and Ascendent position.

I have Sag Sun,Gemini Ascendent,Pisces Moon.A Stellium in Gemini,I seldom sit still for long.

• I had a similar experience with seeing signs, numbers and names. Two years ago I asked the universe to send me this particular man. I was specific in all details but all I asked was for me to meet him. Well two months after me asking for this specific man, I met him and it was just one date for coffee. I didn't hear from him after that, even though I kept seeing his name and having all these coincidences. So I gave up after about a few months hoping he would response to my email and then I stopped seeing the signs and his name. I find myself again seeing names and numbers with another man. I will say, if it's meant to be, I will see his name on the credits of a movie, (and this is not a common name). This new man is married and we met and have this strong connection. I figure if it's meant to be then it will be, in good timing. There are no easy answers and I appreciate the story of the man and her beautiful neighbor. Right now I am single and have put the men in my life behind me. The old saying, when one door closes, another one will open. I believe that my man will enter when I am fully ready for the experience.

Nefrati, ever ask for a sign? There is a good article on this site about asking for a sign. This really works.

• sealaskalady

well one day i was reading a book about Tori Amos and I picked 3 pages at random and 3 things happened. The first word i saw was his surname the second was a word connected to a conversation we had which was quite specific and the 3rd was aphrase he e mailed to me which I associate with him.

The my ffriendbought me abrass sign for my house and the letters of his surnma are hidden in the phrase which the sign has...

i will have alook at the site you mention as I dont think I have read it.

i also did pick 2 tarpot cdard at random one day one was the Queen of Pentacles associated with a female Taurean and the other was The Knight of wands acard associated with Sagittarius.. etc

seems strange to think all these signs are now lost and not meant to be however I did have an nice post saying the signs could be the angels keeping him in my sights but the time is not right yet

All shifting sands and I guess some things we have to wait for... who knows??

• oops apologies whilst i was typing the post above it suddenly went into tiny print and into a weird font and I couldnt change it so I could hardly read what I had put...... but you get the general drift...

• well i did come across a mental illness that in corporates the counting and adding together numbers. Driven by severe anxiety and associated to compulsive disorders. The rest of it is just simple coincidence. sorry to spoil ya fun i am a RMHN after all.

• hah oh my gosh lol people associate things they see daily with other things that are on thier mind. I don't think she has a mental illness! haha

• Sacell and Karma Cutie

oh my gosh so now i see signs which makes me think the universe is telling me something I am told I have a mental illness ha ha that is funny.KC thankyou

Well believe me I have a mother who is a manic depressive and a brother who is scitzophrenic (not sure i have spelled that right yeah i know i should know but i am tired now!!) but me I am pretty nornal went to uni have a good career am well adjusted and I do not have a mental illness. What I do have is positivity and a belief in fate and signs....

Gosh I am shocked I sent a post in asking about signs and now someone suggests I am mental. I actually probably know a lot more about mental illness than a lot of nurses who care for mental patients as I have lived with my family having it since i was very young and I have been a carer for them most of my live i know all the signs all the symptoms what triggers it where it came from the medication required etc... but me? I think I may have some psychic ability but ii dont think I am mental

For once I am lost for words!!!! Didnt expect that response!!

Thankyou Karma Cutie for your support i assure you all I am NOT MENTAL....

• KarmaCutie

so now it is all explained... my visions, my associations with numbers, reading into meanings of lyrics anagrams messages knowing what someone will say before they say it, whispers and shadows in the night feeling my dead cat jump onto my bed the dark monk premonitions deja vu glimpses of women in bonnets in my kitchen familarity with unknown places knowing the route to take in a place I have never been before now I see it all I am not psychic or spiritual or connecting with the universe I am just MENTAL thank goodness now at last I know what is wrong with me

x

• PS actually I have never seen the dark monk which Sekhmet Goddess has seen but all the other things are true...And there was me thinking the angels were trying to tell me something well yes that i should be admitted to a mental hospital!

x

• I recently broke up with a Cancer - and since then I have started working at a company that is supplying goods (very small industry) to his company, his best mate's name is my bosses wife's name, a sales rep has his name, I drive past his house every day to get to work - there is no other way to get here. I am constantly looking at documents that are regarding where he has worked on projects for the last 2 years... I am confused as we are not talking at the moment and am trying my best in every way to forget him - but keep being reminded on a daily basis. It is really hard and I keep imagining the "large scissors" cutting the ethereal cords that connect us - but they keep coming back.. I thought I was going crazy but now am realising there may be more to this - I have read all of the posts but can't make out if these are "signs of fate" or if they are just silly things that I am trying to make connections with when there are none to make. I have finally stopped being sad by the whole mess - but can't help but think there may be more to this than what is going on now. I don't want to move jobs but want this to just go away - can anyone advise???

Thanks

• I am the same boat as you. I have all these incredible stories about fate with a married man. I met him four years ago and recently I ended it for all the obvious reasons. I still think about him and my heart wrenches but I keep in mind that I am going to get on with my life and he comes back when he is available and willing to be in a relationship with me. That old saying, only time can heal. I am keeping myself busy with projects and I am working on "calling in the one" - have you heard of that book?

Ask and you shall receive...ask for this to go away. I did that and a situation was created where I was able to do that - even though it still hurt but I feel that I am sailing through this ending of a relationship where I received signs and experiences extraordinary concidences.

• Hi Nefratiti, No, I don't think you have a mental illness. But, everyone has to have their opinion. I think too many have experienced this type of coincidence. I wish I had an adequate answer. There is just so much that we don't know about this. There is a seen and an unseen. When I get time, I'll try to get some answers for you from a different site.

• Hi, I have been reading some of these stories, many of which bear similarities to experiences of my own..and it was only now reading yours, hearing you offended that someone doubted your abilities.I was drawn to ask , hope you don't mind, but .have you always been confident in your beliefs? You see, I have had experiences like yours, too many to mention actually.. but, I was brought up being told that these experiences are brought on by imagination and wishfull thinking perhaps or a tired mind maybe plays tricks on you! When it is taught you from a parent you naturally take what they tell you as being true...though my grandmother used to share her secret beliefs with me sometimes when no-one was around to crircize, we would read tea leaves together..was fun 🙂 and we talked of other things sometimes..she was pretty cool acyually! But she passed away and then there was no other opinion besides my parents.. and so I became reluctant to even think too much about all I felt or seen..that was better than facing derision from my father, who at the time was rather dominating and I was constantly on pins, not to upset him, because basically , and for first time ever..I will admit I was scared of him..! Scared of his shouting, he would be very hurtful in things he'd say, nasty things, and i was sensitive child, still am I suppose inside..Anyway, I knew when shouting started, it wouldn't be long before his temper would go further..and I had felt that pain , it was equally hard as emotional pain, but you can't hide bruises so well on outside..So I learnt to accept , that he was right and I was just being foolish to believe otherwise unless there was something wrong with me, maybe should get checked by dotor, is not response you want to hear , to build confidence in your own opinions.. Now , I am starting to believe my own opinions..I want to, it feels right as if I have known all along, sometimes .. But then I do have moments of insecurity, when the scared little girl inside me, pops her head up from where she has been hiding.. and I have to comfort and reassure her , that I wont have to have a doctor look inside my head..or that no-one is going to come and cause the world to shake till our bones rattle. I have to keep her safe... I promised myself I wouldn't let anyone hurt her ever again...because I know she can't take any more hurt....she too fragile!

• Hi, I have been reading some of these stories, many of which bear similarities to experiences of my own..and it was only now reading yours, hearing you offended that someone doubted your abilities.I was drawn to ask , hope you don't mind, but .have you always been confident in your beliefs? You see, I have had experiences like yours, too many to mention actually.. but, I was brought up being told that these experiences are brought on by imagination and wishfull thinking perhaps or a tired mind maybe plays tricks on you! When it is taught you from a parent you naturally take what they tell you as being true...though my grandmother used to share her secret beliefs with me sometimes when no-one was around to crircize, we would read tea leaves together..was fun 🙂 and we talked of other things sometimes..she was pretty cool acyually! But she passed away and then there was no other opinion besides my parents.. and so I became reluctant to even think too much about all I felt or seen..that was better than facing derision from my father, who at the time was rather dominating and I was constantly on pins, not to upset him, because basically , and for first time ever..I will admit I was scared of him..! Scared of his shouting, he would be very hurtful in things he'd say, nasty things, and i was sensitive child, still am I suppose inside..Anyway, I knew when shouting started, it wouldn't be long before his temper would go further..and I had felt that pain , it was equally hard as emotional pain, but you can't hide bruises so well on outside..So I learnt to accept , that he was right and I was just being foolish to believe otherwise unless there was something wrong with me, maybe should get checked by dotor, is not response you want to hear , to build confidence in your own opinions.. Now , I am starting to believe my own opinions..I want to, it feels right as if I have known all along, sometimes .. But then I do have moments of insecurity, when the scared little girl inside me, pops her head up from where she has been hiding.. and I have to comfort and reassure her , that I wont have to have a doctor look inside my head..or that no-one is going to come and cause the world to shake till our bones rattle. I have to keep her safe... I promised myself I wouldn't let anyone hurt her ever again...because I know she can't take any more hurt....she too fragile!

• Tizianoka

not sure if your post was asking me as the question as I was the one who started the post?

Anyway well yes pretty much since I was a child I read things into word and numbers and got messages.

When I was negotiating the purchase of my cottage it is called 'THE LITTLE HOUSE' and I was able to make all sort of words from this which had significance to what was happening in my life at the time.

The number is 65A and my brother Alistair was born in 65 but that was just one of many things... I found some Egyption names hidden and Egyptology is my passion and some names which mean something to me.

It is a converted stable and there are lots of connections to horses here . The man I fell in love with about a year ago is A Sag with the obvious horse connection.

Anyway the lady decided not to sell me the house and so for 3 months I thought well it wasnt meant be be. The house is in the same road as my mum and I was really disappointed as it would have been perfect it had the dearest garden and a sun terrace and I thought what did all those sign means then? It couldnt have meant anything the house will never be mine. I actually begain to doubt what the signs had told me. I thought oh how stupie reading all these things into stuff.

Years ago I had a tarot reading and the lady said do you know anyone who lives in a house with a green door which looks like a stable door.? I said no definitley not. She said one day that door will mean something to you and it will open up a lot of opportunities for you. (I had actually forgotten) but but well yes you have guessed it that is the door to my house.

Anyway about a few months after the sale of the house fell through as she had decided not to sell I got a phone call from the lady who lived in the house and she said she had decided to put it back on the market as her boyfriend who had helped her to renovate it had died a few years before and there were too many memories there for her.

She said she really didnt want to put it on the market again to the public as she really wanted to sell it to someone who would cherish it and look after it and she said she knew how much in love with it I was.

So we did a private sale and now it is my house and I have lived here happily for 2 years.

I couldnt believe that I had lost faith and when I look back all the signs were there telling me it would be my house and it was meant be so so I should never have doubted.

I am doubt now about the man I like thinking but there were all these signs and messages over and over so when I get sad as he has not been in touch and I think it wasnt meant to be I take faith in what a really nice person sent me (Sorry cant recall who) but she or he said it is the angels keeping him in your sights until the time is right and he is ready for you.

That makes me believe.

It sound like you have had a lot of sadness in your life. i would like to talk to you and Dalia and all the other kind people who have replied some more but ti was my birthday yesterday and I went to London. I had a lot of cocktails and feel very tired today!!! But I would like to talk more later when I have slept! Maybe tomorrow.

In answer to your question (if indeed it was meant for me?) yes I have always seen these messages and signs since I was little especially anagrams of words. Even people's names you can make anagrams out of and it will tell you things about them. Its fascinating

For instance the word DEVIL has EVIL in it and also VILE etc. This kind of thing always jumped out at me as a child. I used to see a persons name and then try to work out if any little words in their name would give me a clue as to what kind of person they were!!! I did used to think it was pretty mad to do that but as I got older it worked for me and gave me clues etc!

My friend bought me a brass plaque which says This is a little house with a big welcome and the man I like well his surname is hidden amongst those letters!! Spooky?? Cooincidence? Who knows!

So I guess I have kind of answewered my own question ... is it fate or just lucky cooincidences?? Well I am going with destiny and fate.

I almost lost hope re my house I was confused I thought but what about all those signs and yet that house will never belong to me. But now it does.

Be happy and talk again soon

xxx