ME AND THIS SCORPIO

• SO ME AND MY SAGG... I FEEL FOR HER... BUT I WAS SELFISH AND I WAS LOOKING PAST WHAT SHE WANTED... SHE LIKED ME I KNOW SHE DID... BUT SHE WAS A LESBIAN AND IT WAS HARD FOR ME TO EXCEPT IT.. IM SUPRISE SHE DIDNT EVEN STOP TALKING TO ME... NOW WERE BEST OF FRIENDS.... BUT LATELY I MEET WITH THESE SCORPIO ON FACE BOOK...HAVN HEARD FROM HER OR TALK TO HER IN 6 YEARS...SHE WAS A SENIOR IN HIGHSCHOOL I WAS A FRESHMAN YEAH.. LIKE THAT.... BUT NOW WE TALK AND WE REALLY LIKE EACH OTHER... BUT IM IN CALI AND SHES IN MISSISSIPPI.... AND WE TALK ON THE PHONE AND TEXT... BUT THATS IT.... SHES KNOWS WHAT I WANT... A SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE WANTS, WE BOTH KNOW WHAT EACH OTHER WANTS.... BUT THE FEELING OF ALL THIS PASSION AND COMPASSION THAT WERE FEELING IS AWESOME... I NEVER FELT LIKE THIS... I JUST DON KNOW HOW AND WHAT IT WILL BE LIKE WHEN I SEE HER THIS NEW YEARS AFTER I HAVN SEEN HER IN SIX YEARS...

• mrmcnulty, I think it will be a wonderful time for you to see each other. Just keep in mind that you havent been in each others lives for a long time and although it will feel exciting and new while comfy and familiar all at the same time...you will both need to take your time with each other. please do yourself a favor and dont jump into things out of excitement or you may both end up really hurt. I am telling you this from my own experiences this is not psychic wisdom here, just common sense. You should both really enjoy seeing each other though it sounds like you both care a great deal for each other. have fun!

• thanks.... your right ive always jumped into to things not knowing if it was right or not until it ended so fast... this will be the one i don jump into, the feeling i have is amazing.... i cant wait to see her...