The Akashic Records On: Sleep and Enlightenment

• More Info:

Lightworking

We are here to learn and we are here to grow, and we are here to help others grown and learn. The life of a Lightworker is one of service to others; not only by sharing healing through compassion, but by living their lives as an example for others

Angelic Humans

The Angelic Human Race is one that has been around since the dawn of time. Today, more and more are awakening and remembering who they really are, where they came from and why they are here. They are stepping forward to take peaceful action and to realize their rightful soul purposes.

The three Cords, or Trinity, of the Stellar Codes™ are the Lightmaker, the Lightwarrior and the Lightweaver. The weaving of these Cords results in the expansion of the personal Antakarana, or Divine Connection, and through the individual, the enlargement of the World Antakarana.

Maybe you are a weaver" I thought with reference to the threads.

• Look at this one! I think this is you!

Energy Cords

Aka Cords are types of energy cords; their constitutional element is a threading of different levels of energy, but of a higher vibrational level, like those with the element Akasha[1]. These weaved threads can grow to be very strong cords during longer relationships, interactions, attunements or through strong emotional exchange.

With the Aka Cords, one can easily say that during an attunement what is being built is a connective relationship in you with the source of the energies and the functions you are being attunened to. It is an etheric connection, but it is as real as it can be.

The Aka Cords connect the Higher Selves and lower selves and other high spiritual sources, through them, we also receive information send prayers convey and receive healing.

Inside the Huna tradition, when creating strong cords between your three selves is the way that energy and information is transmitted to and from your Higher Self and Spiritual Source and is the key to manifesting and “having your prayers answered”.

We are connected through Aka Cords to all that is and all manifestations of God’s Grace. These “invisible” cords can bond us to people, places and things. Aka means mirror, reflection or essence. Many of these cords are Divine and pure, and play out in our lives as beautiful, harmonious relationships, a strong affinity for a place we reside in or have visited, or favorite material things that evoke a strong sense of love and appreciation in us.

Other Types of Energetic Cords

Different types of Cords are also are portrayed on pp. 183-202 of Barbara Brennan’s “Light Emerging” book:

“There are five types of these cords – soul cords, cords from past life experiences, genetic cords (connection to birth parents), parental relationship cords, and cords for relationships with others. Since these cords are formed on the fourth aura layer and higher, the cords remain intact “before and beyond three dimensional physical spaces”. Once they are made, these cord connections never dissolve, although it is possible that they could sustain damage, or get tangled, or “dirty”.

Not all the energetic cords are good or bad exclusively. There are cords that are created from relationships that are not necessarily serving to our higher good, and those may have to be server in one time or another in our lifetimes.”

[1] In Hinduism Akasha means Base and the essence behind all that is manifested; the primal source from where everything originated from. It is one of the Panchamahabhuta, or one of the five elements. Its major characteristic is to be Shabda meaning Vibration or sound. In Hindi the meaning of Akasha is Heaven.

• I know you are trying to understand what level you are at, I know if we are here on Earth we are not Masters yet, you are more advanced for example than I AM, I'm a newbie baby butterfly. I asked someone to help you her name is Blue Moon, she checks in and out she will be able to help you I'm sure hang in there.

This is the picture of the cords.

• Grey Star??

• Thank you so much for sharing. I have been online inbetween dr appt today. I really appreciate the guidance and help you are providing.

GreyStar

• 🙂

• Poetic555,

I feel I have worked with Weaving not only cords of my own but of others. The part about having to be careful not to cause damage being in the forefront as I weaved the threads of light together. I think I was trying to do sometype of healing with these cords. It's like I had to travel down the threads to a certain point before I could start weaving them together...

A lot of the knowledge I have that I don't know where it comes from seems to surround around protection, healing and cleansing. With lack of a better term, higher magic or knowledge. I kind of feel like the a person who knows A and knwos D but has forgotten the steps in-between and their relevance between them.. I will have to meditate on this further on this..

Thank you for your insight.

GreyStar

• Grey Star I looked up Spiders, Webs, Weavers who weave Peace with a Loom of Light, I found this and thought of you it's an excerpt:

The Web

We can work with this same energy, manifesting and creating with the Full Moon during Venus' retrograde journey. We can spin out in chaos and feel victimized, powerless to direct cosmic forces. Or we can go inward, focus and spin with intent.

At this lunation, connect with Spider Woman, the creation goddess of indigenous tribes throughout the Americas who weaves the web of life. Follow the shaman's spiral into the darkness, the Void, womb of creation, into a new reality. Within the darkness, you'll meet your deepest fears as subconscious patterns and beliefs are revealed. Press on.

Witness your response in personal situations. Have you been sideswiped in power struggles? Are you asked to be discerning in your use of power? How have you given away your power, and how can you reclaim it? In my Venus journey this month, I've encountered wildly karmic scenarios, both my own and those of close friends. Some know nothing of Venus but are deeply affected nonetheless. How is this process playing out in your life?

• Shamanic Spider Woman.... Hmm I'll put the entire piece in for you. 🙂

Spinning

The journey deepens. What are you creating within the vortex of the goddess womb? Are you spinning the silk for the web you will weave, or your chrysalis of transfiguration and rebirth? Venus continues her retrograde transit as the Moon waxes to full this week. Together they reveal our deepest fears and wounds, the self-limiting perceptions that block our path to power.

In this season of the Ancestors, Grandmother Spider sings the songs of creation. She calls your name, beckoning. Sink into your soul, your purpose, your passion. Dissolve the fears that hinder your death and rebirth.

Venus disappears as the evening star soon to embark on her underworld journey. She'll re-emerge as the morning star in the eastern, pre-dawn sky on November 5. As we attune to her, we are transformed.

The Sun and Saturn in Libra offer the promise of liberation, freedom from the fears and karmic patterns that hold us back. Mars, Venus and Mercury in Scorpio remind us of the opportunity to reclaim our power.

In the last degree of Aries, the October 22 Full Moon illuminates perceptions and boundaries as pre-conscious thoughts take shape, later to form a new reality beyond this gestation phase.

Potential and Possibility

Within the Full Moon matrix lies hope that latent potential will manifest in ways that are both mundane and miraculous. While possibilities are infinite in the quantum field, what ultimately unfolds will rely on our pre-conscious and conscious thoughtforms during this lunar phase.

Vigilance is required, a continuous assessment of our thoughts so we may manifest the highest of all possible potentials.

What does that look like in our lives and our world? Ask the miners and the families of the miners rescued last week from deep within the Earth, trapped for 69 days in a cave that could have been their tomb. Instead, they ascended from the depths in a capsule named Phoenix, a mythical bird representing transformation through death and rebirth. This is the shamanic process of Scorpio, and Venus is leading the way as she transforms in the heavens from evening to morning star and becomes a beacon for human potential.

What did the miners, their families, the country of Chile and countless others around the world create through attention, through prayer and vigil, through hope? In a stunning victory, they preserved life.

The Web

We can work with this same energy, manifesting and creating with the Full Moon during Venus' retrograde journey. We can spin out in chaos and feel victimized, powerless to direct cosmic forces. Or we can go inward, focus and spin with intent.

At this lunation, connect with Spider Woman, the creation goddess of indigenous tribes throughout the Americas who weaves the web of life. Follow the shaman's spiral into the darkness, the Void, womb of creation, into a new reality. Within the darkness, you'll meet your deepest fears as subconscious patterns and beliefs are revealed. Press on.

Witness your response in personal situations. Have you been sideswiped in power struggles? Are you asked to be discerning in your use of power? How have you given away your power, and how can you reclaim it? In my Venus journey this month, I've encountered wildly karmic scenarios, both my own and those of close friends. Some know nothing of Venus but are deeply affected nonetheless. How is this process playing out in your life?

The Full Moon represents a culmination, a time of manifestation and creation. The energy reaches maximum strength as the alignment becomes exact with the Moon opposing the Sun on Friday. The tension between the feminine lunar and masculine solar energies is released at the moment of the opposition, which is 9:37 PM Eastern on October 22. Ritual, prayer and meditation are most potent in the hours leading up to and after the exact alignment.

Astrology guru Dane Rudhyar portrays the dynamic of this week's Full Moon in his astrological mandala. At 30 Aries, energetic potential has to be focused then united with substance in order for effective power to be realized. At this critical stage, there is enormous potential for failure as well as fuel for breakthrough.

Vigilance is key. Decide what you want to focus on. Emotions, love, relationships, finances and values are optimal areas for change. Notice messages in dreams and meditation that reveal patterns of self-limitation. Consciously transform the patterns by changing your focus and attention in the areas you've chosen. Notice the spin of the vortex. Children spin. Spiders weave. Sufis whirl in an ecstatic dance of creation. Spin clockwise, then counterclockwise. Mix it up and allow the transformation.

Letting Go

As the energies build, prepare to discover your deepest fears and secrets. Seek the assistance of the Ancestors as you dive deep and resurface from the subconscious realms. Honor the mystery and your own healing process. Persevere. The rewards will be worth the effort.

The journey continues as Venus disappears from our view to travel into the underworld where she will metamorphose from evening to morning star over the next three weeks. She returns to the sky during the Samhain gateway (October 31-November 6) to begin a new 584-day cycle in Scorpio.

During this phase, themes are dissolution, transfiguration and emergence. We must release the past in order to ascend to a new life, a new beginning as empowered co-creators on Earth. I described the passage of Venus in my previous blog post, "Into the Spiral":

In Native American tradition, there is a legend that Spider Woman will return at the end of this era. According to the ancient Hopi and Mayan calendars, the end is now.

In hushed silence, weaving and spinning, we create.

By: Allison Rae

• If I run you crazy let me know, I get excited! 🙂 Look what I found:

Goddesses Who Weave and Spin

In Baltic myth, Saule is the life-affirming sun goddess, whose numinous presence is signed by a wheel or a rosette. She spins the sunbeams. The Baltic connection between the sun and spinning is as old as spindles of the sun-stone, amber, that have been uncovered in burial mounds. Baltic legends as told have absorbed many images from Christianity and Greek myth that are not easy to disentangle.

China, In the Tang Dynasty, the weaving goddess floated down on a shaft of moonlight with her two attendants, showed to the upright court official Guo Han in his garden that a goddess's robe is seamless for it is woven without the use of needle and thread, entirely on the loom. The phrase "a goddess's robe is seamless" passed into an idiom to express perfect workmanship.

The Finnish epic, the Kalevala, has many references to spinning and weaving goddesses.

Germany In the Germanic mythology the spinner is Holda. Her patronage extends outward to control of the weather, and source of women's fertility, and the protector of unborn children, without ever losing her role as the patron of spinners, rewarding the industrious and punishing the idle. A Grimm tale, "The Spindle, the Shuttle and the Needle," embeds social conditioning in fairy tale with mythic resonances, rewards the industrious spinner with the fulfillment of her mantra. It recounts how the magic spindle, flying out of the girl's hand, flew away, unravelling behind it a thread, which the Prince followed, as Theseus followed the thread of Ariadne, to find what he was seeking: a bride "who is the poorest, and at the same time the richest." He arrives to find her simple village cottage magnificently caparisoned by the magically-aided products of spindle, shuttle and needle.

Greece, the Moirae, the Fates are the three crones who control destiny, whose fate is unraveled it is the art of spinning on the distaff the thread of life.

Penelope the faithful wife of Odysseus was a weaver, weaving her design for a shroud by day, but unravelling it again at night, to keep her suitors from claiming her during the long years while Odysseus was away. Penelope has a high lineage that melds human and divine, and is she perhaps secretly Odysseus' own weaving goddess-nymph, like the two weaving enchantresses in the Odyssey, Circe and Calypso.

Helen of Troy is at her loom in the Iliad.

Homer dwells upon the supernatural quality of the weaving in the robes of goddesses, and every writer reaching for a heroic style after him imitated an analogous passage.

There is a terrible tale about Philomela who was raped and her tongue cut out so that she could not tell about her violation. Her loom becomes her voice, and the story is told in the design, so that her sister Procne may understand and the women may take their revenge.

Hindu Maya is the Virgin aspect of the triple Hindu Goddess, symbolized by a Spider, spinner of magic, fate and earthly appearances. The spider's web was likened to the Wheel of Fate and the spider to the Goddess as a Spinner, sitting at the hub of Her Wheel. Mother of the Enlightened One, Buddha.

Romans continue to regard the processes of spinning and weaving with superstitious awe. In many parts of the Roman empire, laws banned women from holding a spindle in public: should anyone lay eyes on such a woman, it could mean exceptionally bad luck perhaps even the failure of the harvest

• The top photo is Arachne Greek Goddess, Superior weaver to

Athena The Goddess of Weaving

The bottom is Egyptian Goddess of Weaving and War

• Norse Spinner and Native American there were Mayan Spinners too.

• angel hugs

• I had pictures now there are gone.

• Wow..There have been spinners all throughout time. The threads are likened to the ones in your last picture very light shiny and etherial to some degree. Kind of silver white in color and made of enery of some sort. There was no loom though strange enough. I remember traveling down the threads to a certain point to know them, traveling back up them and then begin spinning. I almost think I was spinning without touching them. you know the moving things without touching them or with your mind so to speak. I would move my hand in a motion and they would go but I don't think I physically touched them.

The deep sleep you have as a level of concousness...I think I do that a lot hence why I don't dream typically. I think I do things a lot within this state between asleep and awake. It might be part of why I am tired midst of the time. I don't realize I am doing it....i just do it.. The exhaustion I feel on a regular basis either has something to do with what I am doing during the time most people truly sleep or either a health problem that has yet to be figured out. In one of your articles about the Chakra's is mentions something about a pituitary/pineal gland..i think it had to do with the 6th and 7th chakras. strange thing is...i have a pituitary tumor...a small one that is benign but i just happened to think of that and wondered how it would affect things since that gland is tied to a chakra..

I definitely enjoy talking with you as well and really appreciate all of your help.

GreyStar

• Yeah the Pituitary is tied to the Third eye. 🙂

• I have to have an MRI annually for my pituitary tumor...it seems to really bother that third eye chakra for some reason while they are doing it. Not sure really why...

GreyStar

• angel hugs with flower petals

Julianna

• BUMP