Anyone here like Doctor Who?

• If you do, you can watch Doctor Who online at http://www.crossingthewhoniverse.com

• I have always loved Doctor Who!

• I love Dr. Who. I especially liked the one played by David Tenant. He was the best. Sadly I have had to cut my cable bill and no longer get BBC - big bummer. I want my own Tardis.

• Yes I'm not sure about the youngest latest version. He just seems to be imitating the others rather than making the role his own. David Tennant was the epitome of the Time Lord.

• Good times.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Captain - how did you do that. I want one. jlinangel - everyonce in a while the wirters of the current Dr.Who series will throw in a nod to Douglas Adams. For example - in the episode right after David Tenant become Dr. Who, earth in invaded by aliens which have sort of mentally hypnotized the masses. They want to take over the crowds. David Tenant, as the newly regenerated Dr. Who is still somewhat "out of it" in the Tardis as Rose is trying to bargain with the aliens. Tenant appears in the door of the Tardis in a bathrobe ala - Arthur Dent. Dr.Who battles one of the aliens in a sword fight - gets his hand cut off - but because he is still within 24 hours of regenerating - he is able to grow a new one back. (The severed hand plays a future role in later Dr Who episodes and in Torchwood) He defeats the alien. As he is walking away from the alien, the alien stands up and is going to come after him.

Tenant reaches into the pocket of his bathrobe and pulls out an orange, throws it, bouces it off a wall and it knocks the alien over the edge of the cliff. (He does not however, have a towel)

Yes - I am a geek. 🙂 Live long and prosper. May the Force be with You. So long and thanks for all the fish.