Shuabby your insight will be missed

• Hi Shaubby, I saw your thread about discontinuing your readings. You did a small reading for me once and I appreciated it very much (although the man you saw coming into my life around the holidays does not seem to want to materialize, lol, I will hold out hope. Perhaps these are the wrong holidays...Easter maybe? Ha.) It's such a blessing to have people like you - willing to share so much of yourself with so many. Helping us to think about ourselves and our journeys in new ways. I wish you great success in your new path and hope to still see you hanging around on the forum now and then. Wishing you many good days ahead - Jenever7

• Ditto, she does a lot of good.

• Dearest Shuabby,

Just a short note to thank you for all that you have done for me. I wish you all the very best as you are about to embark on the next journey of your life. I am really going to miss your kind and gentle soul.

Blessings, love and light to you!

Faitheee

• Shuabby,

Take time for you now and enjoy every minute!

May your new move be the start of new and wonderful beginings and if it is going to be Austin, what a great place to live!

Thank you for your guidence, I am in a better place now thanks to you.

Stay well and stay happy.

Blessings to you friend

Piscesstar

• jenever7- hang in there honey he is coming, sometimes it just takes a while longer I call that in God's time.

Poetic555 You are such a good soul and I know you will continue to share that goodness here on the forum. Thank you for the kind words.

Faitheee - You have faith and so many out there have lost theirs, so please continue to help the lost lambs so to speak.

Piscesstar- I'm going to take time for me now and really am going to enjoy it. lol

• Shuabby, We will all miss your insight and thoughtful readings! Be safe and happy and enjoy your time out!!! Merry Christmas!!!