Holiday/Holyday, Greetings.......

• As, each of us, is "unique", each of us, is also, the same, and, probably, at this time, of the year, more true, more clearly, accepted, noticed, and understood! I don't, think, it matters, how, any of "us," expresses, "This", the" Thing," that matters, I believe, it is, whether, "we" do, and in what, manner; Solstice, Yuletide, Christmas, Quanza, etc., "The Thing", is still, the same: Abundance, in All ways, and Manners, to each, of us and ours, in Wellbeing, and with Wellintended, Generosity, of Spirit....... wishing All, your lifes' desire, in the New Year, and may, The Brilliance, of these, "Holidays, of Holydays", Light-up! your Life! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Cat in the Moon

• All of the above back at you

Shuabby

• Seasons Blessings to you as well, Cat-in-the-moon!

• Shuabby, Saje043, Merry Christmas(etc) and Happy New Year! Cat

• Same to you!

• Happiness LOVE & the Joy of this Season to ALL

whatever you call it & however you celebrate

whether it's fall turned to winter

or spring turned to summer

It's the shift of the year & SO powerful a shift hold on to your hats, your brooms, your horses,

& be ready to fly...may the Muses inspire you...earth wind water & fire you

may the Universe hold you in perfect LOVE

& ready you for what is to come

I wish all of you

LOVE & LIGHT & BALANCE & HARMONY & HEALTH & WEALTH ABUNDANCE & PROSPERITY & a NEW YEAR FULL of BLESSINGS

• Poetic555, and RisingPhoenix, Abundance and Prosperity, to you/yours, in the New Year, Cat in the Moon