Scorpio Sun Aquarius moon?

• My friend is a scorpio sun with an aquarius moon. Those are two completely different elements. Is there a way to tell what the best compatible sign would be?

The birthday is Nov. 14, 1991.

• sunnysummers,

My friend is a scorpio sun with an aquarius moon. Those are two completely different elements. Is there a way to tell what the best compatible sign would be? In my opinion it would be the same sign as the descendant sign of your friend.

The birthday is Nov. 14, 1991: he is psychic and it is surprising to see that he is not aware of his gift. This means responsibility to truth. He must learn to find a system of truth that he can believe in and live his life by. Once attained, there is no limit to how much good he can do in the world. Until he has found his path he can be one of the biggest worriers and procrastinators. He has a responsibility to maintain inner balance and peaceful communications with those in his life. He probably will attain financial affluence and has inherent protection over his life. Love is important to him. The women make good wives and mothers while the men are often dominated by a woman. Once he taps into his hidden reserves and his natural intuition is recognized, he finds his life guided and protected from the highest sources possible.

Accept the whole of life without discrimination. Body, mind and soul should be equally welcome; one is no less significant than the other; nothing should be denied.

• Do you think this Scorpio would be compatible(Relationship or friendship wise) with someone born on July 14, 1993?

• sunnysummers

Do you think this Scorpio would be compatible(Relationship or friendship wise) with someone born on July 14, 1993? No.

July 14, 1993: this could be marked by many challenges in love and feelings in your close relationships. This can manifest as betrayal by those you love. In any case, you will be tested to see just how attached you are to others being a certain way. It promises success in love if you try a new approach and adopt a more selfless or unattached attitude. If you can allow others to be who they are and not place so many demands upon them, you not only become more aware of their true personalities, but also you allow yourself the freedom to be just who you are and experience just how it feels to be free of fear and attachment. Many high spiritual experiences could occur now.

Watch, observe, and

go on separating the good seeds from the bad. Before

they reject you finally, please, you reject them.

• I dont understand some of your answer

"you will be tested to see just how attached you are to others being a certain way"

What does that mean exactly? I know I dont like clingy people & I'd rather be around a big group of people than have one person around constantly, but does that go with the "Test to see how attached you are to others" thing?

" This can manifest as betrayal by those you love."

.....does that mean I torture people or something? LoL

"It promises success in love if you try a new approach and adopt a more selfless or unattached attitude."

I'm not sure how to get MORE unattached. I do put myself out there in a relationship, but I like open relationships more than serious relationships. I tend to be quit pickie, would that go with the selfless part?(I will admitt I'm probably too pickie).

" If you can allow others to be who they are and not place so many demands upon them"

I guess I do tend to be abit demanding, especially when I think they can do better with themselves.

"also you allow yourself the freedom to be just who you are and experience just how it feels to be free of fear and attachment."

This must be why I dont like when I have someone clinging to me all the time, I like my freedom. I'm not sure what the fear would come from though?

"Many high spiritual experiences could occur now."

I'm not sure if that sentence makes me more cautious or curious! What's that mean exactly?

"Before they reject you finally, please, you reject them."

I've never really had a problem with the rejection thing, but are they supposed to reject me?

I'm not sure how this tells me how a relationship between me & someone born on Nov 14th would go though.

• sunnysummers,

"you will be tested to see just how attached you are to others being a certain way"

What does that mean exactly? You are getting tense.

I know I dont like clingy people & I'd rather be around a big group of people than have one person around constantly, but does that go with the "Test to see how attached you are to others" thing? No.

" This can manifest as betrayal by those you love."

.....does that mean I torture people or something? No.

I tend to be quit pickie, would that go with the selfless part? No.

I'm not sure what the fear would come from though? From your studies, your reflections.

What's that mean exactly? It is the hatred of your own agendas.

are they supposed to reject me? no.

You live in words, reasons, rationalizations, and go

on hiding the basic fact that you are killing your

feeling. If you are on the path of money -- and almost

everybody is, more or less -- then see the whole

phenomenon of what is happening within you; you are

killing yourself. And life cannot be prevented from

moving, life will reach up to death. You cannot

withhold it, it is not in your control. It has to go --

as it has come, it has to go. Before it leaves you, you

can only create anxiety, that is all.

• That sounds like I'm afraid of the future, that or dying.

I might be alittle afraid of dying, but I'm always in "go" mode. Wanting to be on the go. I dont think I'd be afraid of the future.

Any feeling I have I usually show. But I guess I do push people away at times.

Anxiety can be caused from memories of the past. That'd say alot for me. Its one reason I'd rather not get attatched to people.

• This post is deleted!

• If I show whatever I'm feeling, wouldnt I be a volcano on the inside & out?

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• sunnysummers,

Addiction to what? Getting something for free.

This site? No.

And I keep coming & going where? Relationships.

My old life will be dimolished? No.

When do you suppose this "Dimolishment" will happen? 2013.

2011? No

Will this new land found be a better one or a worst one? A better one.

Is it bad to celebrate out of joy? No.

This inner light is happiness? No.

Dr. Rudolf developed an important principle, which will be useful for you to know about. Whenever some thought arises in your mind, it has to travel through nerves and muscles, through the whole mechanism of the body. For example, if in my mind the thought has arisen to love you and to take your hand in mine, immediately that thought begins to travel -- passing from the brain and the mechanism of the body until it reaches to my fingertips.

Rudolf says that when a thought is born it has the power of one hundred units; by the time it reaches the fingertips, only one unit remains. Ninety-nine units of power are used up in the transmission, in translating that thought into action. All thoughts become lifeless by the time they reach the outer surface of the body. That's why more happiness is actually experienced at the thought of taking your beloved's hand than the experience of it. At the moment of the experience you feel the experience was not as satisfying as you had expected. What happened? Why was the fulfillment of the thought less fulfilling than the thought itself?

• What am I getting for free?

What will happen in 2013?

• And is here a reason I'd be coming & going when it comes to relationships?

• This post is deleted!