This is my cancer tale....a reading please.

• FOR 2 YEARS MY CANCER HAS LIED.......EVERYTHING A LIE. TURNS OUT HE WAS MARRIED 4 MONTHS BEFORE WE GOT TOGETHER, SHE HAS LIVED 3000 MILES IN ANOTHER STATE. I GOOGLED FOUND THE ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT A YEAR AGO HE SAID THEY ONLY APPLIED DID NOT GET MARRIED, HIS MOTHER TELLS ME ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO HE IS INDEED MARRIED HE TELLS ME YES BUT FOR ABOUT A MONTH WONT TELL ME ANY DETAILS EXCEPT THAT IT WAS AN ARRANGEMENT WITH A FRIEND THAT HE HAS NEVER HAD SEX WITH, I KEEP PRESSING HE FINALLY TELLS ME IT IS A WOMAN THAT NEEDED IMMIGRATION PAPERS TO BECOME A CITIZEN HERE, LAST WEEK I FINALLY GOT TIRED OF KNOWING I WAS BEING LIED TO NOT JUST ABOUT THE WIFE BUT OTHERS SO I FIGURED OUT THE PASSCODE TO HIS VOICEMAIL, 6 OTHER WOMEN ON THERE, HIS WIFE CALLS ME ...GUESS WHAT...SHE IS 100% AMERICAN SO I TELL HER WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER 2 YEARS WERE GOING TO BUY A HOUSE TOGETHER IN 3 MONTHS...BLAH BLAH....HE GETS MAD SAYS NOW I HAVE RUINED HIS PLANS FOR DIVORCE IT WASNT GONNA BE ANY DRAMA NOW IT IS...I TELL HIM THAT IS ON U, U LIED NOT ME. SO ANYWAY STILL KNOWING I DONT HAVE ALL THE TRUTH I DEMAND IT...HE BREAKS UP WITH ME INSTEAD...THEN I AM LIVID, HURT, BESIDE MYSELF I SAY EVIL EVIL THINGS, WAS GONNA TAKE IT BACK 15 MINUTES LATER BUT HE CHANGED HIS PHONE NUMBER AND NOW WONT SPEAK TO ME. I AM EMBARRASED, HUMILIATED, HURT, CONFUSED AND VERY ANGRY. I USUALLY CAN WALK AWAY BUT I THINK I AM UNHEALTHY IN LOVE WITH HIM BECAUSE NOW I EITHER WANT HIM OR WANT TO HURT HIM, AND I HAVE LEGAL INFORMATION THAT COULD SEND HIM AWAY FOR A LONG LONG TIME.........I FEEL I DESERVE SOMETHING....I FEEL SO STUPID. MY BDAY IS 8-1-74 HIS IS 6-22-73

• anything you do now to hurt him will fall on you worse ..walk away and breath a sigh of relief you dodged a bullet and thank god it will hurt for awhile but you will never make that mistake again for you too have played your part in this scenerio you're not stupid you just had a hard lesson and you will grow from it but if you stick around in this mess and try to get with him or hurt him you're going to be the one to feel the burn and it will be brutal there is more behind the scene that you are not aware of and trust me you can't handle walk away and thank the universe