Will STOP Reading on Dec 24

• Hello One and All ,

Shuabby here and wanted to let everyone know that Dec 24th will be my last day of doing reading here on this forum. I have really enjoy each and everyone of you that I have read for and thank you so much for the feedback you left for me.

The time has come for me to put my gifts to work and earn money for energy exchanged.

I would like to say that through my reading requests I have found that a lot of people are alone either through choice or feel that they are not worthy of a good partner. Please in this new year do something for yourselfs and Believe That You Are Special. Just as all of you have been to me.

I wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

• wow you truely will be missed but life is about change and i know you will do well in your new endeavor but you know you can stop by and say hello at least god bless you with the purest of light and energy

• Dear Shuabby,

While I am sad to see you go I am happy to see you will be getting paid for your work. You have a true gift and are a very kind soul. Much love and blessings for all you have done.

Love,

YD

• Hi Shuabby

I'd like to thank you for your time and the readings you have done for me, its much appreciated.

Wishing you all the best for 2011 and have a lovely Christmas.

Bright Blessings

xox

• Hi Shuabby,

Thank you for the reading you did for me as well as the message you just posted about being alone. It's an important one to remember and work on. And sounds comforting:)

Have a Wonderful Christmas and a Fantastic New Year! All the best x

Hels

• FLY!

• thank you Shuabby.

for what you have helped me with.

I send you blessings.

may next year give you nothng more but what your heart desires.

Love and light.

Sweetoty ❤

• WOW Shuabby. Dunno what to say other than U GO GUURRRLLLLL!!!!

At times we DO need to be EVER SO SELFISH as we possibly can. For various reasons.

When i do its useally because REAL LIFE as we tend to call it beckons a 1ST SEAT in out lives.

Another is when we´re low on energy n ill, or plain sick of being bothered at all LOL

Thanx for your efforts here and i do hope pray ull stop by if not to visit.

• Dear Shuabby, I thank you again for the reading you did for me last week i think it was, and also want to let you know i have enjoyed reading your responses to others inquiries too. You have very gentle and lovely energy and i wish you all the best in whichever way your path goes.

I will post to let you know if things do in fact unfold as you told me, and i really hope they do too!

Love and Light 🙂 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• dear Shuabby,

just wanted to express my heartfelt thanks for the readings, answering my questions, and all your insights you provided, especially the last one regarding my family. I wish you all the best in anything and everything you endeavor. I'll pray for your success and will think of you always. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart ❤

warm regards,

MQ

• Dear Shuabby,

I just want so say thankyou for the reading you gave me it was a great help and i wish you all the best for the future

Take care lots of love Mags

• Best Wishes to you on your new venture!

• This post is deleted!

• My Dear Friend,

I am just reading this information now. I will miss you more than you know, but wish you only the best. THANK YOU for being the light in my life when there was none. I don't know what I would have done this past year without You...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Dear Shuabby.

With Love,

December Girl

PS. Will we be able to contact you via the internet in you new endeavor? (Please say Yes...)

• Merry xmas shuabby, thanks for everything 😄

Happy 2011 aswell!!

• Shuabby, I just saw your post, thanks so much for all your input and your time given in these forums. I wish you the best in your projects always. HAPPY 2011, XOXO

HD