A Special Thank You

• I would like to take this opportunity to say a very big thank you to all of you readers and non readers for the advice you have so generously given to me. Life is progressing along at its own pace, there are good times and there are bad times but this is only to be expected.......

I know there are people out there who will hurt you for no valid reason, I just never expected one of those people to be my husband but as they say we live and learn. What doesn't kill us can only make us stronger as the saying goes.

I hope that you all know how much your compassion and love has meant to me during these dark times and I trust you will all continue with your advice as it is much needed. Everyone needs someone they can turn to when things become hard to bear.

Christmas wishes to each of you

Many many thanks

Geraldine

• Merry Christmas! and Happy New Year! GroovyGer/Geraldine, to You, and Yours! May, The Blessings, Grace, and Gratitude, of Abundance, and all Things, "Bright&Beautiful", be yours! Love, Cat/Kathleen, Billy, and us All

• Bump

• hi groovyger

I stopped doing free chart readings in November

but I never stop sharing what I've learned before joining this forum

it does seem strange why the ones we most cared for, are the ones that hurt us most

but because life is to learn and move forward

everything has to be experienced, or else your learning experiences won't be complete

I don't know your story and my husband of 10 yrs is devoted and supported as I am to him

but I know how it feels to be betrayed

before I met my husband, I was almost married. the guy disappeared.

he is not the first cheater, and not the worst

but I kept going, 2 months after that (he disappeared on Valentine day) I met my husband

after a year of friends-romantic-friends again- romantic again, we got married LOL

I am now 35

hermetic principle: everything starts within

people can disappoint you, but nobody can ruin your life if you don't let them

I lost count of how many disappointments, of friends, of parents and of past lovers

I can count under 5 reliable and trustworthy people both online and real life,

but I am the only one that defines myself and how I succeed in life

now I get back what I send out, I have found a loving godmother, a supportive and loyal husband, a few trustworthy friends : )

a wise woman said life is an adventure, every turn brings a lesson

do what it takes to start a new, it's hard but not impossible

quality over quantity. only surround yourself with those you can trust until you are strong enough to face the world on your own again.

happy holidays

I hope 2011 and the subsequent years bright and uplifting

• Leoscorpion,

Thank you for your wise words..........yes they are true......I believe it is better to have one true friend than to be surrounded by lots of "here today gone tomorrow" acquaintances.....

Merry Christmas to you and yours and hope 2011 is good to you too.

xx

• happy holidays!just care about yourself and protecting your self from negativity!even if it is your own family!nobody enter your core of happiness except you!the words of jesus heaven is inside of you,what people do to you it is their own reality!their big or small ego's.lots of love and blessings to you!

• Dear Groovyger, I just couldn't pass by without telling you how sorry I am for your pain of betrayal etc. I didn't read your story I only know the feeling of betrayal.

Going through the emotions and facing the pain right now may seem unbearable but, my darling, there is hope. The waves of these emotions will become less and less and you can help yourself by being kind to YOU. I wouldn't wish any of it on anybody but girlfriend, you are going to be a stronger, more compassionate woman. Down the road, you will be able to help others be it a kind word, a warm embrace, advice, a smile when it is needed for them. THAT IS POWERFUL! Even at this time of suffering, something you have said or done will have a positive impact on someone. It tells others of your frailties and helps them look at theirs.

I invite you to take a moment with me and stand tall by yourself and free your thoughts. Just know, my friend, at this very moment you are very much loved and a healing is coming over you and you are going to be ok! Take those tears and let them flow to feel the well-spring of love deep inside you. It is healing.

I wish you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and your live is changing for the better from this point on.

Much love and peace to you.

MissD

• MissD,

I have only just read your post today and I cannot begin to express how it has touched me. The encouragement and support I have received from everyone on this forum has I believe saved me from the brink of madness........

Never outside of my own family have I felt such warmth and caring...........

Many blessings to you and yours

Geraldine