Feedback on Tarot Cards

• Hi Everyone,

This thread can be used to post tarot cards pulled and its meanings. I know its different on a case to case basis. But would also like to learn on what each card means when pulled for different situations.

As in my case, I asked the cards "How do I approach deciding on a career ( I had two distinct fields I was thinking of in mind both I have experienced and currently working in one)? But I'm a jack of all trades and not a master of one. So I'm trying to put a focus and thinking of higher education with one of the two. So I asked the cards and showed:

Self-Undoing - Ten of Cups

Recent Past - Knight of Cups

Roots - Page of Coins

Higher Power - Ten of Wands

Self - Queen of Coins

Situation - Death

Far Future - Knight of Wands

Near Future - Queen of Swords

Lesson - Strength

Cups...Coins...Knight...Queen...Death...Swords..Strength ...What does this mean?

All Feedback and interpretations are WELCOME.

Thanks - Mari πŸ˜‰

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Watergirl18 πŸ˜‰

"I know there are two options, but you were thinking/focusing on ONE of them, right?" - Yes

"One that involves going back to school?" - Yes

I'm trying to decide on ONE. I like both and in a fork on choosing which I would like to

MASTER πŸ™‚

Looking forward to your feedback πŸ˜‰ - Mari

• since the queen of swords is in your near future position, I would say the cards might be urging you to choose the path that would be more intellectually challenging/stimulating for you?

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Watergirl,

Thank you for your feedback. I can't believe you got all this from what I gave you b/c you've describe me and my situation to a tee! W O W! Thank you πŸ˜‰

Have a great holiday. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!

πŸ˜‰ Mari

• This post is deleted!