Merry Christmas Blmoon

• Dear Blmoon,

I wish you a very Merry Christmas and pray you have a great new year.

You are a very special lady and I have really appriciated all you do for me.

I know I have been a pain and can't see the forest through the trees, but you do give me hope that things will turn out okay.

Yesterday I made 3 flavors of home made marshmallows and a huge batch of my cookies to share with all the people I love except one.

I even think I lived your vision the othere night when I was home alone, but I was in the hot tub with the stars instead of candles and it was bliss.

• I can almost smell the cookies--and the love! If you are a pain--it has been a pain I have owned myself--somewhere sometime--I have walked your path--my compassion, my patience comes from forgiveness of my own faults---wish I knew then what I know now! BUT the one thing I learned is regret is a selfish energy that hurts others because when we punish ourselves we are unable to reach through our own pain and feel others in the moment--saver the moment. You seem to have reached that place--to be blissful in a moment with yourself--content. You have so much potencial--I'm attracted to your strength--There is a special destiny for you--so many spirits watch over you. They are the ones who insist I answer you---you are very blessed. Merry Christmas!

• I hsve to say to

Merry Christmas Blmoon

As you help me to see.

You know the power of words..just a few tells so much

I love the Blmoom as she gave so much to me..Thank YOU