Please someone anyone help?! Thank you!!

• Hi, Jenna, yes I'm back! It's been a looong time and a looong story. I am no longer using tarot cards to give advice but just trying to reinvent myself. Anyway, I saw that you needed some help here and so I am going to attempt to address a few issues in the best way that I can.

I am going to say that you need to step back and examine your mindset. No matter what happens, DO NOT LOSE YOUR FAITH in the good things. I know what quitting a job feels like and I can say that it's a relief at first, but then the feelings of hopelessness begin to take hold. Your self-esteem can take a turn for what seems the worst. However, you are being asked to focus on the good in your life so far, i.e., to have faith and to put yourself into that kind of mindset. Otherwise you risk backing yourself into the corner. You are not helpless. You do have control of your situation. You need inspiration, a kind of role model that will allow you to get back on the road, like a coach of some kind. Trust in a higher power through your hardship, even though it can be very difficult at times to be patient for it. I am not sure if you go to church or what religion you believe or if you do have one, but I would suggest turning to someone who may be able to help you in this area. Please take care. I will be praying for you. Hope this helps.