Shuabby may i request a reading?

• Shuabby,

Hello! May I request reading from you. Whatever you can tell me is good. Thank you for your time. Don't rush on it. My DOB is may 17,1987. Thank you once again!!

• Hello taurusbaby22

I sense that you will want to make your life more comfortable in 2011. You'll long for softness like never before. You may change your clothing to where you feel more comfortable in wearing them and also leaving a softer impression is coming in here.

I would like for you to ask me two questions to complete this reading.

Shuabby

• Shuabby,

Thank you and one question would be what can you see in my love life I am kind of confused right now with that aspect of my life. And do you see me switching jobs?

Thank you once again

Taurusbaby22

• Dear tayrysbaby22,

I hear your love life will be like a blomming beautiful flower. I see the bright colors so it will be a very fullfilling relationship. I hear a Ted here and Nathan also. You will change your thinking a lot in the new year. You will want More for yourself than even you thought possible. I feel you will want a even steven relationship one that gives as much as takes.

You will change jobs but not without effort and a waiting period. I feel also the new job will take you a distance away from where you are now, across town it feels, so the next year you would want to move residence also. The new job feels like it is in a 5 story bld with carpet that is blue in the receptionist area. I see you in a cubicle that has windows that you look out of and this is a new view a nice area of town. The people that you meet in the new year will be diffrent than what you are use to in some aspects. They will have self confindence that will open your eyes to new ways of moving forward in your career area. I hear the name of Lisa or Felicia here and Kay and Lynn.

I just know that many good things a wait you my dear if you will be open to receiveing them in the New Year.

Shuabby

• Shuabby,

Thank you so much for your insight. I will be open for change this new year. Have happy holidays. And God bless you and your family.

Taurusbaby22