Are you guys sick of me yet? Another request.

• I have a plan for business, but no plan for my personal life. I am wanting to know if there is a particular direction I should be planning on, or just resting, preparing to deploy my business plan?

I'm not one to sit around and do nothing, but right now, that's exactly what I feel like doing. I've accomplished a lot this year, but I want to stay on the upward trend, and not get complacent.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

• A plan for just business and no pleasure will make you a CrabbyOldBat to be around. LOL

You will move full steam ahead with the business and than as you are caught up in it a man will appear and he will not be at all what you expect, I sense that he will be a gentalman yet I also see that he can let lose and really have some fun, you will be invited to partake of his activities which will include horse back riding, hay rides , snow mobiling, ice skating, He will like sports and I hope you will as well. I hear the name of Hank around you and not saying that this is his name. I also feel you going on a cruise to the islands in the spring of the year, perhaps with a female friend or family member. What fun to be had with that also meeting some very interesting people male and female to spice up your 2011 life.

Shuabby

• Thank you, Shuabby. Very interesting. I'll keep you posted on the Spring Cruise. My business is centered around Spring Break, so I don't know how that's going to work out, but anything is possible, right? Thanks so much for your time and talent