Compatibility reading please?

• My birth date is July 14, 1993

His is Nov. 14, 1991

I'd like to know the numerology & astrology compatibility, thanks.

• Numerology: Yours is a neutral relation which means that your relationship can go either way. For this relationship to move in the right direction, a lot of compromises are inevitable, especially in religious and spiritual views. Your relationship depends on your spiritual attraction. If your spiritual beliefs align, your relationship will endure. If your spiritual beliefs divide, then compromise is not likely to help.

Astrology predicts this is better for friendship than love. Your love affair can be earthy and sensuous but may lack fiery passion and may ultimately become boring. Since neither of you will compromise yourselves or undermine your own best interests, if either of you becomes dependent or needy on the other, then the end may well be near. Marriage is a better use of your responsible and well-grounded orientation. Your friend may give up his controlling and jealous attitudes around you if you were married, and you should enjoy letting this capable guy pull his own weight in the relationship. Friendship can be even better than a love affair, having a tolerance and understanding that allows highly personal matters to be shared and discussed. There is not as much jealousy or possessiveness either. Practicality is this relationship's strength so you two may rely on each other for advice.

• What does the

"Marriage is a better use of your responsible & well grounded orientation"

& the "You should enjoy letting this capable guy pull his own weight in the relationship"

mean exactly? That marriage would go well with us?

Or does it mean if I was to get married(to someone else) my friend would not be controlling & jealous?

The

There is not as much jealousy or possessivness either

& then says

practicality is this relationships strength so you two may rely on each other for advice

part has me so confused on this

May I have a more detailed review?

• It means that generally that this relationship works better as a friendship. A lot depends on whether your friend can control his jealosuy and possessiveness and whether you could live up to his demands for continual passion and sexual excitement.

The section that contains "There is not as much jealousy or possessiveness either. Practicality is this relationship's strength so you two may rely on each other for advice" refers to the relationship as a friendship.

• Attraction wise, do you suppose there would be a strong attraction?(Physically & emotionally I mean)

• And what I mean by "attraction" is when two people are drawn to each other. I've heard Scorpios & Cancers are drawn to each other, but I'm not sure if this is true or not. I have a sun sign of cancer, but my rising is gemini. While he has a sun sign of scorpio & a moon sign of Aquarius. It confuses me to be honest.

• No it's not a strong physical attraction but emotionally you are similar. Your relationship type depends on how you meet and if you get to know each other well first. There is more likelihood of a lasting relationship if you don't rush in without thinking about it first.

• Is there a way to tell about a person just by his birthday? Such as his true personality or anything similar to that?

• Yes - what is his birthdate?

• Oh right - Nov. 14 1991.

Your friend has an attraction to the darker, seedier side of life and to exotic unusual types of people. His main lesson this lifetime is to learn to overcome his fear of rejection, abandonment and responsibility that screws up all his relationships. He is a charming but somewhat shy and retiring person who wants to please other people but can also be very manipulative with his charm. Until he stops being so concerned about what other people think of him and his public image, he may hide his true self behind a facade of false congeniality and less-than-honest conformity. He must dare to be different, to fearlessly show his true self to the world if he wants to be happy. Then he can turn his unique talents into lucrative assets. His deep attachment to his mother, and his issues about being in a personal setting or remaining professional to the point where he sometimes mixes up the two and gets into a mess, can cause him much distress. He may even want to avoid having a career altogether.

• Your friend has an attraction to the darker, seedier side of life and to exotic unusual types of people.?

Sounds like he's attracted to serial killers!!! LoL

• What does my birthday say I'm attacted to?

• You are attracted to more passive or easygoing types who won't try to dominate you or limit or impose responsibility on you in any way and with whom you can have an easy give-and-take relationship. You like honest open people, those with ethics and integrity who never go back on their word. You tend to jump around a lot from person to person, place to place, situation to situation, though you try really hard to build permanent roots.

• I'm guessing this guy doesnt fit that passive/easy going type LoL

As friends, how would you say the relationship would go?

If he's a lot like me, I'm seeing a lot of arguing LoL

• Actually your friend is very passive.

• What does that mean?

• Am I passive?