LOVELY FAIRIES HUNT 2010

• CAPS was the confusion! Was it capitals or Capricorns?

Generally was one of the most helpful clues!!

THANKS!

• I GENERALLY get it with one read of Flowsco's hints but I had to search and CENTER my concentration on where the fairies would hangout..AHA! where else the grand central station where all the signs hang out and be merry!

😉 Thanks for the CLUES ..ssPrincess, Flowsco, PattySings,Ganda234, OrionStar15

-Mari

• Awwww thanks mariplatnum. Merry Christmas my dear.

• Today the faries bid their farewell to us so here is clue nr. 5:

*Christmas is celebrated cosmical by us all.

We celebrate the gift of togetherness, joy and birth of something special and dear to us all.*

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones. Happy Hunting and untill the next hunt.

Flow.

• I must be really dense today, because I cannot find anything. Can we get another clue maybe? Sorry, I just cannot get it on this clue.

• Right after I posted above, I found the little darlings! Thank you! It truly is a GIFT!

Merry Christmas to all for the Birth of our Savior, Lord Jesus. The True Gift!.

• Flowsco, you truly are a COSMIC GIFT!

Searching yesterday was challenging, even w/clues!

Merry Christmas!!

• Thank you for all your helpful hints.

Merry Christmas, all.

• i found them all... merry christmas

• Thank you all for the gift of your clues. Happy Solstice. Merry Christmas. Happy New Year with blessings for all in 2011.

• Sending out my thanks to Flowsco for the wonderful (yet still tricky!) clues. You helped me find the fairies without leading me right to them and I appreciate the fact I still had to work to find them 🙂

Many thanks to tarot.com for giving us another fairy hunt 🙂

To the sweet fairies, thanks for playing here this week ~*~

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all ~~~~~*~

• YAY!!! Found the fairies. A big THANK YOU to you FLOWSCO and all the other participants who helped with the clues..good KARMA will be returned to you and all...so much fun and a COSMIC GIFT....to have participated with this hunt.

Have a Merry Christmas!

😉 Mari