PLEASE PRAY FOR LITTLE BROOKE LYNN

• BABY BROOKE,

PRAYERS OF HEALING CONTINUE FOR YOU WELL BIENG, PRAYING TO GOD THAT ANY MINUITE, WE HEAR GREAT NEWS, THAT BABY BROOKE HAS RECOVER AND IS ON HER WAY TO ECELLENT HEALTH, IT WOULD BE MORE THAN A DREAM TO COME TRUE.

MAY GOD POUR HIS HOLY SPIRIT OVER HER ALWAYS WITH HEALING LIGHT

• PRAYERS are the answer to all our problems - we have a WONDERFULL GOD - I know cos not so long ago HE ANSWERED ALL MINE. Baby Brooke you are soooo tiny, and dont even know what is happening with you, but BELIEVE me that you WILL BE WELL AGAIN! We have to trust in our Heavenly Father as little as a mustard seed and see what happens! God be with you and your parents and we will ALL pray as hard as we can.

Miracle's DO HAPPEN - YOU WILL BE IN MY PRAYERS AND GET WELL SOON!

GOD BLESS

• To baby siesta Brooke Lynn,may auntie Poetic 🙂 come back with an update to tell us you had a great weekend and now you are holding your own sweetie...

I send you my love to you and also grandma Linda and mommy...

Namaste Precious Brooke,

siesta shee,shee from Vancouver,Canada

• Spirit I come again and ask You to touch this precious baby. Please reach down and engulf this child into You. Allow the cords of her intestine to open and stretch into place, allow Your system to work as it should for Baby Brooke. Take her pain and bring her Your warmth and comforting Love. Touch her family and give them strength. Help them to hold on to faith and Believe for this miracle to be here. Once again I thank You for being here for her and for the prayer warriors and energy senders for their strength, light and love to continue to serve in love.

• HELLO THIS IS SHEREE BABY BROOKLYNNS MOM, Ijust wanted to say thank u all so much for your love and prayers for our baby. she will be having surgery #5 this week. she has a blockage in her intestine. she is geeting big now , 6 pounds. she in on a ventilator but trying to breath on her own. please keep her in your prayers this week, it will be a fight for her.

love,

sheree and baby brooklynn

• Nicumom, sending prayers and cyberhugs for both of you

Love and light

Blessed Be )O(

• Sheree JUST KEEP BELIEVING AND ALL WILL BE WELL YOU SEE! Like I said before we have a wonderfull God and He listens even if sometimes we think He is not. All our prayers be with you and your little one she WILL be ok I just know!

God Bless and give her a hug from all of us all the way from South Africa

• Good Morning Sheree! It's C.C., you little devil, your mom just told me whats going on, we are still praying and waiting for more miralces, we will keep you, the family and Baby Brooke in our prayers, I lit a purple candle for he yesterday. Be strong and keep the faith, sweetie. Sometimes when things look their worst is when The Father steps in.

To All- Baby still has not pooped yet and they are saying another surgery tomorrow, this will be the 5th (Grandma thinks). Still expecting Miracles.

Heavenly Father, we stand united together in Love for this Baby, we know you to be the Doctor in the Sickroom, all life is in your hands and we know every life is precious to you. We ask in Jesus's name for a new miracle, we thank you for what you have already done and thank you for what you are getting ready to do, we call it done. Amen, Amen, Amen.

• HELLO SHEREE , what a beautiful surprise to see Brooklynn's mama on here...What a precious baby you have...I have grown to love my little siesta, i hope you don't mind me calling Brook my name i have given her...Lots of love to you, your precious baby and Grandma Linda...

Hoping and praying you are also keeping up your strength Sheree...May all the Angels surround ALL of you and keep Brooklynn safe and strong...I hope you keep dropping in to feel all the love that is on this special thread that C started, i think i can speak for all of us, BrookLynn is an amazing little fighter...and also has touch our hearts

Namaste Sheree,precious Brooklynn and grandma Linda

Sheila from Vancouver, Canada

• 🙂

• hi everybody, thanks so much for all your prayers, baby brooklynn will have surgery tuesday at noon to take out a blockage in her belly. she needs a miracle and lots of prayers to pull through this.

love

sheree and brooklynn

• hello are are some pics of brooklynn , she was born on sept 25 at 1 pound 3 ounces. she is now 6pounds 4 ounces. she is yellow in color from her liver failure.

• baby pics

• ok

• ❤

• hello if anyone wants to see pics of baby brooklynn please go to facebook and look me up sheree sebastian-bozenbury.

love

sheree

• Sheree, It is so nice of you to drop by and fill us in on little Brooklynn. Believe it or not this bunch of strangers has grown to love your little girl. We are praying for her and have faith she is a miracle child with many wonderful things to accomplish. If love could heal all wounds, make every illness better and bring strength to those feeling weak your little one would be just fine already. We will continue to pray for her, for you and your family. She is a remarkable child, a beautiful spirit and her purpose in life seems already defined to grow LOVE and she's really good at it. You should be very proud. Dear Heavenly father, may you and your angels guide the hands of each doctor and nurse and may the miracles we know you are capable of be possible for our little angel Brook. Amen.

• THANK YOU ALL FOR LOVING MY BABY, YOUR PRAYERS PUT ME AT EASE AND LET ME KNOW IM NOT ALONE IN THIS FIGHT. I AM HAVING A ROUGH DAY SO ALL THE PRAYERS MAKE ME SMILE AND LET ME KNOW THAT GOD IS THERE AND HE WIL HELP HER THROUGH THIS.

LOVE

SEREE AND BROOKLYNN

• may god give you strength while guides the suergons hand on the operation that will be done on your baby girl tuesday, it is not easy to wait, while this procedure is going on. may god bless you and your beautiful baby girl, may her life, be blessed by god in every moment of her life, thank you so very much for informing us,

ramonita,

• Good luck for today and cyber hugs for you all

Love and Light

Blessed Be )O(