PLEASE PRAY FOR LITTLE BROOKE LYNN

• May the lord & your guardian angels hold you in their heart & arms. Our thoughts & prayers are with you little brooke and with your family.

• May Divine Grace bring you healing...may you open up & feel all the LOVE & healing energies being sent your way from this circle around the world. May all the angels that be bless all those taking care of you little Brooke Lynne & may they hold your family in strength and warmth & balance. May you enter this new year a winner little girl and bring joy to the family who has surrounded you with love and care and to the world which is awaiting your healthy re-entry.

LOVE & LIGHT

• Amen, Amen, OM! Happy New Year Rising Phoenix and all Beautiful Souls! 🙂

May your lights continue to shine into eternity!

• Happy New Year baby girl. Know that we are standing with you in love and support each and every day. May you find strength in our strength, know love in our love and find comfort in our arms, we love you little angel. May God bless you.

• Happy new year little angel praying that you are growing stronger each day beautiful girl my hearts and thoughts are with you always .

I used to sing this song to my son when he was a baby now i would like to cyber sing in to baby Brooke

Dreams Are Flowers that Bloom in your Heart

Close your eyes

Sleep is more than it seems

Soon you'll discover a garden of dreams

A blosseming Tapestry

Lights up the dark

Dreams are the flowers that bloom in your heart.

Rose dreams are red, like a new valentine.

Violets are blue cause they're sad all the time

Daisy dreams shine like the sun in the park.

So dream and bloom

Bloom and Dream

Watch your garden grow, when you awaken with a smile everyone will know

That you've been to dreamland and now you've returned.

Eager to share everything that you've learned.

Believing in dreams isn't really that hard.

Dreams are the flowers that bloom in your heart...

• Happy New Year, I'm getting new pics soon, they are waiting to see if she will poop if not they have to go back in, poor baby! She is getting fat though from all the fluids, May God Bless Each and Everyone of you Beautiful Souls! 🙂

I'm forwarding well wishes to Mom and Grandma! 🙂

• So thankful to hear the latest on her. Been praying for her. She was really on my mind yesterday a little after noon. I hope they won't have to do more surgery. God bless you Brooke, we love you angel.

• TO LITTLE SIESTA BABY BROOKE, MAY GOD CONTINUE TO WATCH OVER YOU...

MAY ALL THE ANGELS SURROUND YOU WITH PURPLE LIGHT AND LIFT YOU HIGH TO BRING YOU HOME SOON...

LOVE YOUR SISTER

SHEILA

TO LINDA AND MOMMA, MAY YOU CONTINUE TO RECEIVE OUR PRAYERS OF HEALING,LIGHT AND LOVE, MAY YOU CONTINUE TO ALWAYS HAVE HOPE, MAY YOU CONTINUE TO HAVE GODS LOVING ARMS AROUND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY...

NAMASTE' TO ALL OF YOU

SHEILA FROM VANCOUVER, CANADA

• to baby brooke,

may the joy of the new year, bring to your family, the hope and happiness of seeing your eyes, gleaming the most beautiful smile and loving smile ever, may god hold you in his hand and heal you, may your suffering end and you become the beautiful healthy child, you were created to be.

love and hugs,

ramonita

• Father and Mother Healer and Love PLease wrap Your arms around this baby. Give her Your healing touch. God I ask for no need for other surgery, that you would show Your Hand at this matter and bring this baby home to her loving family. Father/Mother I ask that you embrace all members of this family and show them your support, protection, peace and comfort. Bring them all closer to each other and You. May your magnificent grace, healing and love shine threw this little girl and her family. Amen

• Good Morning All! The Doctor's are meeting this morning to figure out why she is not pooping, pray for the Doctors to figure out the problem please, she is a medical mystery to them they say it's a miracle that she is till alive! They found out yesterday that she is not Blind so thats good, needs another two weeks for the lungs, Ooy Veh!

Father in Heaven ALL THAT IS, You who has the power over Life and Death, we implore you to please send your Spiritual Healers to heal her Digestive System and guide the Minds and hands of her Doctor's to figure out what the problem is, without another surgery. All power Lord is in your hands, I pray to Arch Angel Raphael to assist please, I believe it is your will Lord that she might not only live but thrive, these things I pray in Jesus Name. Amen, Amen, Amen!

• Lord, Baby Brooke has come so far, through so much with the grace of your love, the love of her family and the expertise and talents of the doctors and nurses hands caring for her now. Please don't let all she has endured be in vain. Grant her your miraculous healing. Let her lungs mature, her digestive system function properly allow her the opportunity to see the world you have allowed her to be born into. She is a mighty warrior woman in the body of an infant, allow the strength and determination she exudes every day in her fight to have been worthwhile. We pray that those caring for her make choices that are in her best interest, that they use their skills to give her the best care possible. We pray that through all this Lord she may know the love of those around her, her family, those here and elsewhere praying for her every single day. May that love ease any discomfort she has, may it bring her comfort and give her strength. The world has been blessed to watch Baby Brooke in all her efforts to make it in this world, surely you have a good purpose for her. Lord with all your love be with Brooke as she faces this latest challenge with the brightest healing light we can offer, we pray in Jesus Name, Amen.

Brooke, our angel girl, we love you and are with you all the way.

• may all the energies of the universe get together to give little Brooke the strength of a raging river to wash her problems out of her way and cyberhugs to all her family to give them strength at tis time too

• Siesta soulja, baby Brooke, may the angels send you all of our messages and wrap you up tight in love, you are such a fighter Brooke Lynn...

Namaste'little one

love sister shee in Vancouver, Canada

• 🙂

• Lord Raphael

• As the great divine model, Jesus Christ shows us, even the smallest and most helpless human beings each have a Guardian Angel who inspires, guides and protects them: “Do not ever despise any of these little ones, I tell you a truth to you: their angels are in the heavens and they see forever the face of My Father, who is in Heaven.” (Mathew 18:10)

Amen, Amen, Amen!

• I'm stepping out on Faith before the World and am believing that Something good is gonna happen by Friday! I Believe in Miracles! Stay tuned!

According to your word Father, I lean not to my own understanding but have absolute Faith in your power. Amen.

• Father in Heaven I come to you in absolute confidence that YOU are Brooke's Healer. The doctors are lost and You are in charge here. Thank you for that. Now Lord I ask that the Divine Hands that Heal and Hold will come forth now and bring forth this miracle. I do not believe that this little one was brought here to go through all of this for Nothing so...Allow Your Light to shine. Show them all your Grace and Mercy and Loving, Healing Hands. Hold their hearts and and wrap Yourself around them. Father through this baby bring a miracle! I thank You Father and ask this in Jesus Name. Amen

• Baby Brooke you are still in my thoughts and prayers little one i pray that you will get stronger with each passing minute little darling god bless you and you family .My thoughts are with you

precious angel .