PLEASE PRAY FOR LITTLE BROOKE LYNN

• Keeping our little angel Brooke in my prayers.

• Father of goodness and love, hear our prayers for baby Brook Lynne and the sick members of our community and for all who are in need. Amid mental and physical suffering may they find consolation in your healing presence. Show your mercy as you close wounds, cure illness, make broken bodies whole and free downcast spirits. May these special people find lasting health and deliverance, and so join us in thanking you for all your gifts. We ask this through the Lord Jesus who healed those who believed. Amen.

She is such a little cutie my heart , thoughts and prayers are with her and her family during this difficult time .

• Amen! She is a fighter thats for sure, so is Andre and the others.

• It is never easy to see someone so small being so ill..........May God in his infinite wisdom keep the fighting spirit alive in Brooke so that she may recover and live a long and happy life with her obvious adoring family.

Blessings to all

Geraldine

• Thank you!

• Baby Brooke your candle still burns with many prayers.

• For Baby Brooke, I'm just about to turn in but my thoughts brought me first to you. I wanted you to know that you have touched my heart and done the same for those who love you so. Christmas is just a few days away, the eclipse and full moon bring us new energy and great light and I can't help but think for just a moment about that first Christmas. The shining star that guided the wise men to the baby Jesus, it was divinely miraculous, just like you angel girl. That star will be shining for you in our hearts but I wanted you to know the love growing in your heart is what brings us to you. May God Bless you little one, may you bask in the healing light of His love and may you & your family make wonderful memories together this Christmas. Good night sweetheart.

• wishes for the blessing of healing for little Brooke may her strength flow as a river in flood through and over any obstacle to her wellbeing

Love and Light

Blessed Be )O(

• Love you guys! 🙂

• Happy Holidays, Little Brooke had a Lung Collapse on Christmas Day, they moved her to a larger Incubater, poor thing. I'll be posting updated photo's soon. Keep Praying Please!

God Bless you all! 🙂

• sending my prayers to God for little Brooke's recovery

• Still sending prayers and healing light your way little Brooke.

• You are still in my thoughts and prayers little angel sending an abundance of healing light your way littleone .

• sending cyberhugs for Brookes mum as she probably needs them at this time and many more wishes for healing energy from the universe to keep her safe and make her well

Love and Light

Blessed Be)O(

• Thank You God Bless! 🙂

• My thoughts with you beautiful girl i pray that you are growing stonger each day

sending an abundance of love , light and happiness to you and your family .

• Amen!

• 🙂

• They are gonna try giving her formula today i think via the tubes, I pray it works!

• Baby Brooke, angel girl, we are with you little one, know that our surrounds you like the arms of your family we reach out with healing touch in hopes of mending all that needs repair. May you enjoy a peaceful, healthy, happy new year and may you always know the love that surrounds you and the love that you have created for so many. In your gentle hands lie our hearts and love. Be well.