PLEASE PRAY FOR LITTLE BROOKE LYNN

• She is not doing well may need another surgery.

• blockage in Intestines, new infection in lungs, poor baby. I know our prayers are keeping her alive. may need new surgery for blockage.

• Her Grandma is an Angel on Earth.

• Oh no! What a cutie.... will light a candle for her tonight.

YD

• Poetic. thoughts and prayers are with you. And baby brook.

Love to you Bee Xx

• Jesus please have compassion on this family and this little girl.

Jesus, my heart to Your heart.

Please hear and grant our prayers for this baby who is suffering more than a tiny body should have to. My heart to Your heart.

St. Jude, we entrust your prayers for all sick children of the world, please pay special attention to this sick baby. Amen

• Aid to the Church in Need of Prayer for Brooke

show details 12:18 PM (3 minutes ago)

Dear Kathy,

Thank you for lighting a candle at Aid to the Church in Need of prayer. I hope this gesture brings you spiritual comfort and inner peace. May Christ the Light guide you in your daily life.

You can submit your prayer intentions to our Contemplative sisters who will pray for Baby Brooke

Please note that your candle will burn in our chapel for 200 hours. "I am the light of the world. The one who follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." (John 8:12)

• God Bless you! I was trying to catch you but got busy! The energies are very intense today already not even night yet! To All there is who has power over ALL, I/We pray for your Divine Intervention in this Baby's life, may she suffer no more, we are blessed and humbled to have know her and known of her. Father you have the power and her life is in your hands. Amen, Amen, Amen!

• POETIC555 BABY BROOKE, &

ALL LOVING SPIRIT-LIGHTWORKER SiSTARS HERE!

SENDING YOU RIVERS & RIVERS of LOVE & ALL THE HEALING YOU NEED

ON THIS VERY IMPORTANT CHANGE OF SEASON

(JUST GOOGLE WINTER SOLSTICE 2010 TO FIND OUT WHY IT'S SO BIG!!!)

AND SHARING THIS PRAYER/SELF-ATTUNEMENT THAT WAS SHARED WITH ME--WITH LOVE PASS IT ON!

Solstice Prayer As I attune to the Earth, the Moon, the planet & star beings in the heavens, I breathe with universal forces of creation. Divine Source enters me, filling the cells and spaces of my being with pure love & light. I am healed, whole, & renewed.

LOVE & LIGHT!!!!

• For Baby Brooke may healing energies reach your tiny body and bring you through this difficult time. May the healing hands of every doctor and nurse be energized with the purity of love, may every touch, and every treatment come gently to our little angel. May our thoughts and prayers bring comfort to her loving family at her side. With love and light we pray for you all.

• baby Brooke, we welcome you to this world and pray that you will be able to stay and share your light with your family. We pray for those who care for you that their instruments and care will be guided by the Great Healer.

Hugs to you and your family,

Bloom xoxo

• May God Bless you all, I believe there is more good in the world than bad, thank you so much for your prayers, I believe all our prayers will be answered and our prayers are keeping her here, her Grandmother Linda is an Earth Angel she helps any and everyone, gives gives gives. Our thoughts are so powerful, God Bless All of You! 🙂

• I copied all your good wishes and love and sent them to her Grandma. I'm attaching a copy of a letter I sent her this morning.

Thank You so much, that means so much to me and brooklynn. We love you too and

all my family here. I can't say thank you enough. I know she will thrive and be the

best productive little girl in our family...

Linda R

Hey Girlie,

This is just a little note to let you know how much I love and appreciate you. I think you have a heart of Gold and are an Earth Angel, all of us they say are Angels on Earth who wanted to experience life and God lives inside of all our hearts, the thing is we have "Free Will" and have the potential for Good or Evil.

You have always been there for me and my children and I shall never forget it or you. I lit a candle for Brooke last night and will continue to send her my light and ask the Angels in Heaven to surround and keep her as you have kept me. Love you so much and may God continue to Bless you!

Love Always,

C.C.

P.S. - I'm sure she is enduring as much as she can poor thing, someone said to me yesterday that just think, she has brought so many people together in prayer. Amen, Amen, Amen! 🙂

"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

• Peace, Love and Light! 🙂

• Good thoughts prayers and sweet blessings to you little girl....sending healing vibrations sweet baby

• K.! Thanks! They are so, so, welcome. 🙂

• To my little sister, "Brooke Lynn and to Grandma Linda, and the rest of your family i hold you both in my heart and prayers...Brooke, may the Angels be surrounding you and letting you feel all the love that is being sent to "a true fighter", yet still a precious new baby...I send to you, now a hug that is so full of love,light and strength...You, precious Baby Brooke,,,have etched a place in my heart always..

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO WRAP YOU IN HIS ARMS, SO FULL OF LOVE, AND MAY GOD CONTINUE TO WRAP GRANDMA LINDA, IN HOPE,LOVE,STRENGTH,PEACE AND LIGHT...

YOU ARE AN AMAZING LITTLE BABY SISTER WHO HAS BROUGHT ALL OF US TOGETHER IN LOVE...

NAMASTE BROOKE LYNN

SISTER SHEILA FROM VANCOUVER CANADA

• LOVE to all in this circle of prayer

LOVE to Brooke's family...

LOVE LOVE LOVE to little Brooke from River:-)

• lOVE YOU TOO! GET BETTER MAMITA! SO WE CAN HAVE SPIRITUAL COCKTAILS!

• baby brooke,

i join in holding hands with all my sisters, praying for your well bieng, may you be restored to health, may god put his holy spirit upon you and may your little body, start enjoy life without and pain/

ramonita