Any advices please? Thank you...

• Dear all,

Good day 😉

Need some advices from you kind souls out there....

I'm in love with a lady...she's 11yrs younger than i am. I'm 5Mar1976 and she's 8Nov1987.

We have been together since Apr this yr. We really enjoyed one another...whether in term of doing things together...having same thots and reading one another's mind accurately....and we compliment one another sexually as well. This type of chemistry was never found in my previous relationships and as such, i treasure her very much.

The problem between us now is that her family disapprove of our relationship. And as she is still in school...there is no way she will be able to leave her home to be with me....she have to ans to her parents and have to live off them etc. She does not have the freedom financially to do that. She felt stress at times when i complained that she does not spend enough time with me...she explained that she got to balance her family and me. and most of the time, she gotto lie to her family in going out and spending time with me....she felt stressed having to lie most of the time and is trying her best.....i'm sadden....

I would very much like to have a future with her...spend the rest of my life with her and love her faithfully if she permits....but i dun seems to have the security in me. At times, she doesnt make me feels that i will have a future with her. And seeing her agony in having to lie to her family to be with me makes me want to end this relationship....

I'm confused...what should i do? To carry on the lie? or to wait for her....

Thanks a million!

Fishy76

• sorry typo!

her dob is 4Nov1987 while mine is 5Mar1976.

Thanks! 😉

Fishy76