Would anyone like a reading?

• Dear suramya.

Take control of where you want to go, be firm and assertive without being aggressive. Be in control of your emotions. There is an indication of sudden events, where someone needs to take charge quickly, so that the whole thing does not end up in complete chaos. If you are considering delegating a project, be careful of the person you choose to take on the role.

It is likely for someone is firmly holding onto what they have got, there is no room for anything to flow out but there is also no room for anything to flow in. It is about blockages around money.

There is some contentment for what has been achieved and also looking for new opportunities for stimulation or for growth. The cards shows good physical and mental health and a positive attitude. The cards points points towards stability in your life. This is in both emotional and financial matters. There is a closeness with the earth and nature and all things practical

Hope that makes sense...

And yes, I would love to take you up on your offer to do a reading for me if you feel up to it. 🙂

My date of birth 04 May 1962.

Love and light

SD

Dear Sweetdee

I would love a general reading if you can fit me in ! Also ,if youd like me to read fr u ,Im an amateur tarot reader.

Thanks,love n Light

• Hi SweetDee, wondering what the Tarot has to say about the upcoming year for me, especially on the job and health fronts (wouldn't mind the romance aspect too heh....going through a major split). My DoB is 8-7-1980. Thanks

• eep! Just realized I should have been clearer on DoB its August 7 🙂

• Would love a reading, my dob is 3-27-86 thanks 🙂

• Good morning Sweetdee. Thank you very much for all the assistance you are giving everyone. If you are still available I would also love a general reading. My DOB is Dec. 10, 1958 Pacific time USA. Thank you and I hope you are having a wonderful day. Glenda

• Well, thank you SD! I don't know what the 'event' is as yet, but shall let you know. Sure don't want chaos! Arrghhh!

Not doing a business deal .....there is a delay with money which looks like rectifying itself early in the new year. All looks ok for the future....

Fabulous what your doing....so kind, especially right on Xmas. Have a happy one.

• Happy Holidays Sweetdee 47 !!

Thanks so much for your generous offer. I am spending the 2nd Xmas with the man I love. His dob May 15, 1953. Mine is Aug 5, 1951. We had a rough start because he was in a long distance relationship with a woman dob Aug 28, 1952. The relationship ended Oct 2009. I would like to know how this will work out for us. Again, thanks for your time and effort.

• Sweetdee,

Thank you so much, yes it does actually make sense. Time to move on from the hurt and stop punishing myself for something which I had absolutely no control over.

All the best

Geraldine

• Hi SweetDee, I would love a reading. My birthday is 6-17-67 and the man I was wondering about date is 11-13-74 We dated for 10 months then he moved away 3 1/2 months ago and he wants to move back and get a place together and eventually get married. He's an awesome man, but I'm not sure if this is what I should do or just stay single for a while and see what else may come my way. Also, I'm stuggeling financially, my house is in foreclosure and not sure as what I should do career wise. I've had a few opportunities but nothing I have tried has been fruitfull as far as making any money. Not sure what I should do! Would love some insight to my life's dillemas!

• "You have a quiet knowing of your own power and will be succeeding at everything you do. It is time to let your own light shine, both inside and outside yourself. There is an indication of falling in love and feelings of real connection with another person. Someone loving, caring and generous I feel. There is a real energetic connection and this can also be an attraction. I get a sense of self defence and it may be necessary to defend your space or territory. Perhaps you need to put up boundaries and stand up for yourself. Believe in yourself and your abilities. You can attract all the people and resources that you need."

This seems to coincide with what I've been hearing. We'll see if I soon fall in love, but the other parts of the reading easily apply to my personal and professional life. Thank you.

• Hello Sweetdee, I hope that you aren't too overwhelmed. My life is very unusual because I am hiv+ and my health has prevented me from working and also affected my love life (I don't have one, lol)

I am open to whatever you may pick up or through the tarot cards. I honestly don't even have a specific question other than maybe will I find a doctor who can make my pain go away. DOB: September 21, 1960

Warmest Regards,

Elaine

• Thank you so much Sweetdee! This does make sense. This is the story of my life":think with the head, not the heart". I am a pro at that, so this should be easy! LOL! Merry Christmas!

• spoiledcookie, I think you made a typo with your birth year. Please check on that. 🙂

• I would like a reading, please.

DOB 7/30/1970

• groovyger,

Sweetie, I know what you are going through. I have been in the same boat, actually still is.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Love and light

• Zep-53, I am glad I could be of help.

Love and light to you.

• Dear allergik,

I have done a eclipse spread for you - It might not be what you wanted to hear, but this is the message I am getting.

Past - 8 of wands - This often indicates a period of waiting is coming to an end and the time is right for change. It is a card of satisfaction and success and circumstances wanting to move forward.

Present - Page of swords - There is impatience, rashness and not listening to the input of other people.

Future - The Magician - Set the Intention that everything you are creating and manifesting comes from a place of Highest Love and is for the Highest Good of all concerned.

What to do - The Fool - There is an opportunity for new beginnings, you may feel a strong desire to take a leap of faith and do something completely different in your life. Trust in your heart, go with the flow and allow the Universe to support you.

External influences - 3 of cups - It also points to the value of female friends and the connection with them, particularly for women. This can also be a card of going out and socializing.

Hopes and Fears - Queen of pentacles - The Queen of Pentacles points towards stability in your life. This is in both emotional and financial matters.

Possible outcome - The High Priestess - Trust your intuition, tap into your inner guidance system through relaxation and meditation. There may be things hidden. It is unlikely that you have got the full facts and information to make a decision. You may have to ask probing questions to get all the information you need. You might only discover the right questions to ask through meditation or by paying attention to your dreams.The High Priestess can represent a third party in a love triangle or an undisclosed third party, who has an impact from a distance on a business relationship.

Love and light.

• Sweetdee47,

Ha ha....well, I guess I would look very mature for my age 🙂 Lol 12/31/1972

Any career hints for the next three months.

• Dear cazmayo,

I have done a Eclipse spread for you -

Past - Wheel of Fortune - This is a high-energy card, things are moving in all areas of life. Things we have previously set in motion are now coming to fruition. What goes around, comes around.

Present - The Emperor - The Emperor can represent an encounter with authority or the assumption of power and control.

Future - The Lovers - It often refers to a relationship that is based on deep love - the strongest force of all. The relationship may not be sexual, although it often is or could be. More generally, the Lovers can represent the attractive force that draws any two entities together in a relationship - whether people, ideas, events, movements or groups.

What to do - The Moon - In readings, this card often stands for fears and anxieties - the ones that come in the darkest part of the night. This card also stands for illusions. It is easy to lose our way in the moonlight. Be careful not to let deceptions and false ideas lead you astray. Sometimes the Moon is a signal that you are lost and wandering aimlessly. You must find your way back to the path and your clarity of purpose.

External influences - 4 of Swords - The Four of Swords represents taking the time to think things over without hurry. It is important to step back and gain perspective. This is especially true when you are facing an ordeal or big event. You need quiet preparation time to gather your strength and center your energy. Picture an Olympic diver on the high board. She doesn't climb the ladder and then dash out. She stops, motionless as she readies herself for the burst of activity to come. This is the only way to bring the best to our endeavors

Hopes and Fears - 2 of Swords - The Two of Swords is about the barriers we put up between ourselves and others and those we create within ourselves. Internally, we block off emotions and refuse to feel them. We avoid looking at the truth and pretend that everything's is well. We think one way, but feel another. In countless ways, we divide off parts of ourselves and try to maintain them even when we know they need to be reconciled.

Possible Outcome - Strength - This cards represents patience and compassion. Getting angry is easy when events turn sour, but dealing calmly with frustration takes great strength. So does accepting others and forgiving mistakes. We need strength to mold situations softly.

Love and light to you

SD

• Dear chappies,

The cards are asking you to take action in a bold and fearless way, responding calmly in a crisis, using diplomacy rather than force, reaching out to help, or accepting a different point of view.

In some situations, you must focus on yourself. When life is too stressful, you need to devote time and energy to yourself or you will feel swamped. By taking the time to go within to dream, muse and reflect, you restore your emotional balance. It is likely that you are heading toward (or already in) a situation in which you will feel a lack of freedom and choice. Such situations are tricky because the more you get into them, the more restricted you feel. At each step, your options seem to narrow until you feel completely stuck. A time comes when responsibilities must be accepted, and accounts settled. The past will continue to haunt you if you do not recognize your mistakes. You can receive help from wise teachers, and, in turn, help others as we progress. The Queen of Pentacles tells you that her special energy has meaning for you at this time.

Sure hope all of this makes sense.

Love and light

SD