Would anyone like a reading?

• mama2461,

The cards represents a feeling of having the world at your feet, having your dreams come true, having peace of mind, finding contentment, counting your blessings, a successful outcome and things moving forward into a new cycle. Something has come to end, however that means that there is also some rebirth and renewal. The light guiding you forward is offering truth and wisdom. It is also lighting your way to the place you want to go. This may be a physical place and it can also be a spiritual place. There is impatience, rashness and not listening to the input of other people. The cards indicate that someone has given away their personal power to someone else. It can be that you are feeling a victim in life and are waiting for someone or something to come and rescue you. It tells you to deal with your own beliefs, whether religious or spiritual and whether you are being true to yourself or you blindly following the dogma of others. Be careful of someone in business, you may find that they gracefully and charmingly promise you one thing verbally and then the written contracts may not quite match up to what they have promised.

Love and light

• I forgot to add information you may need

Kim

04/06/1959

7:14 AM

St Paul MN

• Hi SD, There is a lot of restriction, on more than one front. I'm glad that the future is looking brighter. I'm a hyper person and don't always stop and smell the roses. I think what the cards may be showing is that I need more inner peace. Not knowing my situation, it's easy not knowing exactly what's up. I get so frustrated because my boyfriend is constantly talking about situations I don't even care about. He talks about things in his past over and over. At times I feel like screaming--shut up! He also tries to restrict some of the things I do. He likes to stand in judgement of people and it really bugs me. When I correct him, there's conflict. I guess the situation needs to be worked thru.

I know your busy and I really appreciate it.

• Dear poetic555,

Thanks for your patience.... Here is your reading:

The cards tell about someone unwilling to accept a truth about a situation or her feelings and almost deny its existence. It may be that you need to examine the choices you are making in life and perhaps a small change could make a big difference in the way you feel and the actions you take. There is successful support and co-operation from others with plans. There is still a lot of thought and deliberation and projects may still be in the planning stage, although some action has been taken. There is an indication of a relationship that is about to move from a platonic friendship to a physical relationship. This is a time to act decisively and grasp the opportunities that are in front of you. Take inspired action when it feels like it comes from your heart and spirit. You have access to the resources you need, or they will open up as you get going. There is going to be a marriage or an engagement around you.

Please give me feedback

Love and light

• Hi sweetde47 x

could I please have a reading my DOB is 10/11/1976

thank you.x

• stylegoddess555,

The cards speaking of applying yourself totally and methodically to what you are doing and you will reap the rewards from that, in every sense of the word, indicating a new job offer or a business opportunity. It can be an opportunity within an existing job such as a promotion. There is motion and movement around you. Things being done in far too much of a hurry, with little or no thought to the consequences. There might be a deep dissatisfaction with a life that has been built on superficial values and a desire to set off in search of something better or more Meaningful. There may be a new love in your life, such as a new relationship, or new love and positive emotions coming into an existing relationship. There is also an indication of something being taken away, often in a very underhand, sneaky way. Be watchful over your belongings.

Love and light

• Dear lilgege,

Sweetie, I am so sorry to hear about your problems. I don't think I can help you the way you want me to help, but I can offer insight in your situation with the help of the cards. Who knows, their might be a message which will help you to understand, of some comforting news.

I am emotional drained right now, as I have done quite a lot of readings today. Let me recharge my energies a bit, then I will see what the guides wants you to know.

Love and light.

• Daliolite,

I tell you, it's quite scary to read in the cards what's going on in literally strangers life's.

It's rather difficult to not have the person being read for on hand to ask a question or two as sometimes one answer can clarify the whole picture, and even give the whole reading a different look or dimension. I hope what I gave you helped you in a way.

Love and light to you

• sweetdee47,

I thank you for still granting us a reading.

yes, it all makes perfect sence for me. I do know I have a new cycle starting, a re-birth.(yay! finaly)

thank you again for this reading.

happy holidays!!!! 😃

sweetoty

• Thank u SD. for your reading. How i can make ME if my past is always here. How i can develop my inner if no one can help me? i need your light

• Dear poetic555,

Thanks for your patience.... Here is your reading:

The cards tell about someone unwilling to accept a truth about a situation or her feelings and almost deny its existence. It may be that you need to examine the choices you are making in life and perhaps a small change could make a big difference in the way you feel and the actions you take. There is successful support and co-operation from others with plans. There is still a lot of thought and deliberation and projects may still be in the planning stage, although some action has been taken. There is an indication of a relationship that is about to move from a platonic friendship to a physical relationship. This is a time to act decisively and grasp the opportunities that are in front of you. Take inspired action when it feels like it comes from your heart and spirit. You have access to the resources you need, or they will open up as you get going. There is going to be a marriage or an engagement around you.

Please give me feedback

Love and light

Thanks so much, I have no idea about anything, I thought you would get a mystical message or something from Spirit! 🙂 The Platonic relationship, I have no idea. Maybe this is for the future? I do want start a new side biz though and the marriage thing I don't know maybe my secretative sister? I don't know, thanks for your time and your "Good Works." God Bless!

• This post is deleted!

• poetic555,

Hmmm... if nothing makes sense then I completely missed it. I will try again tomorrow or so when I am feeling rested and fresh. Might be that I have been tired and got the wrong messages.

Sorry about that.

• Hi Sweetdee,

Thought I would try again and ask you for a reading please. Would it be okay to ask you about my love life for 2011.

My dob 3/18/66

Thank you so much

Piscesstar

• Hi Sweet Dee,

I was on Page 14, but if you are too tired to give me a reading I understand. And thank you if you can.

Toni

• sweetdee47.need a reading for love and compatibilty please if u have the time . my b day is 4/29/1940 his b day is 2/19/1947. thank you so much

• Hello Sweetdee47

Thank you for the reading. It is exactly what is going on in my life right now. I'm an RN who has gone back to get my BS degree. On Long Island (NY) there is limited job opportunities without it. To continue in this college I have to be working/volunteer as an RN or else I will be dismissed from the program. As of right now I am looking for these opportunities/jobs etc so I can continue on my path. I have been praying to the highest good that " luck" or what may be will assist me before time runs out .This year is all about my "career," last year was about "relationships" which sadly did not work out.

Very good work Sweetdee!!! Best wishes Sharon:)

• I really need a reading i get so cross conflicted when i make big choices in my life. I feel im suppose to great things but i have to many choices. I need guidence. MY birthdate is 11/21/1972 and husbands 1/04/1972

• Sweet Dee47.....

If you are still looking for the practice, and willing??????? My birth date is 1/23/78 @ 9:45pm in Heidelberg Germany.

I can say it has been a very rough 5 years or so with finances and love. Both of which have left my life and been chaotic since. It would be great if a light is seen at any point and I can just survive on a dingy till then 🙂

Have a great day!

• Hi there Sweet Dee47.....

If you are still wanting some practice....... My DOB is 8/29/72.

Thank you in advance 😃