Would anyone like a reading?

• Dear SweetDee47:

Thank you so much for the reading, especially in light of your hectic schedule. I greatly appreciate you doing this for me. The reading doesn't make sense to me right now, but I'm looking forward to what may be coming with it. Keep up the good work, and I wish you nothing but happiness!! Thanks again!

• Dear SD I would greatly appreciate a reading. I have had a very bad, emotionally draining couple of years and I would like to know how things might be for the next while.

Peace and Love Skybunny

• Dear Sweet D 47,

I would like a reading as well..my bday 11/24/1981 his 12/31/1980. I will take the good and the bad.

Thanks

Shinyluv

• Dearest SweetDee

I heard you wished to stop reading on this thread as you felt overwhelmed. I know a friend has listed the ones lacking since you desided no more. No más!

From learning myself and helping other newbie readers or even talented readers not used to read on forums, that one thing is way okay, and that is to say, listen im done, i cant take on anymore, and i know many has asked but im so sorry i cannot anymore, at least not for now.

I´d love to have mine BUT i understand your need to cease for the time being and to take your own life into first place. Many do get overwhelmed when they have set no criterias like 10 first ill read all else pass. Not a lifted finger bc we have all made this mistake. Trust me!

So i understand you keep away bc of 1. oh i made a promise, 2. they wait, 3. i cant let em down. Im here to say, 1. No you didnt promise anyone anything, 2. wait yes they do but they may find new ways to get a read anyhews, since this place there are so many of us, 3. wrong you can let them down, but you cannot let your self down. And this you will do when you force what you cant do at this time. So please sweetie, take heart that at this time you´re doing everything correctly as you look out for number one which is you.

cheers

cwb

• Hi There,

If this is the place to ask for a reading, then I am asking.

I have one question?

Am I dying?

I am told I am losing an excessive amount of blood but they don't know where it is going. There are 2 test I need to get done to find out my results. I was informed I can't get those test done because I don't have a secondary insurance and I don't have the money to get a secondary insurance, and there seems to be no help out there for me to get the help I need.

I was seen June of 2010. My doctor was way overly concerned. Where is that blood going? We have to get those tests done so we know what you have or what kind and what course of treatment we need to give you. There is nothing else I can do until you get those tests done were the last words he said to me. 6 months now of not knowing, but knowing something isn't right. I'm losing my teeth, I'm losing my hair, dark circles under my eyes. The man I was with for 7 yrs disappeared. In 3 yrs he has lost 3 loved ones from his life, and I guess he isn't going to stand by me in case I'm the 4th. I don't know if I'm simply tired or it's something more. Living day by day not knowing, you can't begin to understand what I'm feeling unless you have lived it like I am now. not knowing what to tell my daughters. No where to turn for help. I've done everything there is to do with no one taking an extra step to help me, or they simply can't. I was told I'm the perfect example of someone falling through cracks, and noone willing to fix it.

Can you help me? Can you tell me yes you are dying. You have 6months, or am I at another dead end., with no help and no answers.

Please let me know if you can help me. If all you can give me is a yes you are dying soon or no you are not, I will take it. This not knowing is making me sick on its own.

I thank you for any help you can give me.

Kim

• Hi songofsharon,

Firstly, sorry I took so long in coming back to you, for some reason I could not get online for a couple of days. Here is your reading, please give me feedback.

This is a good time to look at your own resources and perhaps work on your own self development. There may be educational opportunities around for you at the moment, There is an indication of an unexpected event or a piece of blind luck.. The cards indicates a change for the better financially, or at least, the opportunities are there to improve your financial situation.

Take stock, reflect, get to know yourself, really allow yourself to feel and experience what is going on in your life.

• leikelaa,

Firstly, sorry I took so long in coming back to you, for some reason I could not get online for a couple of days. Here is your reading, please give me feedback.

Take stock, reflect, get to know yourself, really allow yourself to feel and experience what is going on in your life. It may be that you need to examine the choices you are making in life and perhaps a small change could make a big difference in the way you feel and the actions you take. The cards indicating of someone who is rushing headlong into something without giving it any real thought. The cards points to an over-reaction to something, step back and know all is not lost.

• Sweetdee, i Would love to have a reading from you, I dont really have a question so just a general one if you can, and when you have the time is great. My birthday. 09/11/1991

love and light Bee Xx

• sweetoty.,

Firstly, sorry I took so long in coming back to you, for some reason I could not get online for a couple of days. Let's see if I can get something, please give me feedback.

The cards points towards stability in your life. This is in both emotional and financial matters, it tells of a person often impulsive, headstrong and full of fantastic ideas. They are capable and fearless and can be an impulsive risk taker. Everything seems to be working together in harmony and wholeness. It is also about the beginning of a new cycle. Be clear in what you want to achieve and be mindful of the outcomes of other people, so that you can bring about a situation where everyone wins. Look at the situation with gentle, loving eyes of compassion and forgiveness. Look for the highest good in the situation and the magnificence in the people involved. There is almost a feeling of cleansing the mistakes of the past and starting again with renewed hope. We have learnt from our mistakes and can move on. We are now on the right road. You have a quiet knowing of your own power and will be succeeding at everything you do. It is time to let your own light shine, both inside and outside yourself. There is happiness and bright prospects in form of engagement/marriage.

• witchywomen,

No harm done. THank you for your effort trying to make it easier for me.

I have made a list up to Stylegoddess, but I am so far behind now.

Going to try my utmost to see how many I can help.

Love and light

• Daliolife,

I have posted your reading, now it's gone and i haven't saved it. Urgh......

Let me try again...

There is a sense of restriction. It may be self-imposed and the situation may not be as difficult as it is perceived to be. There is impatience, rashness and not listening to the input of other people. Look at the situation with gentle, loving eyes of compassion and forgiveness. The cards symbolises a beginning and something new coming being offered. You might be up against someone who is much stronger than you and that they have all the factors in their favour. Ideas will often be coming straight from the heart. It is important not to judge them. Something is coming to an end, in its present form, and there are much better times ahead,

Love and light

• shazou,

Firstly, sorry I took so long in coming back to you, for some reason I could not get online for a couple of days. Here is your reading: please give me feedback.

It is important to have a healthy self esteem and allow yourself to feel good about your achievements, without acting as if you are superior to others. It can be very painful and incredibly difficult to let go of the past and to embrace new ideas, situations and people. Develop your inner qualities of balance alongside the outer power. The cards advise you that you need a rational, logical, analytical approach where expectations should be realistic. You need to think with your head rather than your heart. There is a possibility of conflict and victory, but at the expense of other people. You may be up against someone much stronger than you.

Love and light

• momac.

There maybe a move of home or office or it can be taking on additional property. There is good physical and mental health and a positive attitude. It is during tough times that we learn the most about ourselves and that we grow the most. This is likely to be a very challenging time. If someone is contemplating actions, which they know are not quite legal or ethical, this card can be a warning that they will get found out. If they do it will most likely be due to their own feelings of guilt or conscience. The cards advise you to take action in a bold and fearless way

• 🙂

• missdeliteful,

You have a difficult choice or decision to make. It is something you probably need to make logically, however there is also a lot of emotion attached to the decision. Body and spirit are one and there is a lack of self-consciousness or fear or doubt. The darkest hour is just before dawn. This does not minimize the sense of pain or loss, however it is a sign that there is hope in the future. Trust your intuition, tap into your inner guidance system through relaxation and meditation. There is possibly a struggle between two paths. There may be things hidden, it is unlikely that you have got the full facts and information to make a decision. You may have to ask probing questions to get all the information you need. You might only discover the right questions to ask through meditation or by paying attention to your dreams.

Love and light

• skyeblu444,

The cards show someone looking back at things that have happened with regret and with the feeling of “If only I had done… or not done… or I wish I had done… or not done”. It is focusing on what has gone or has been lost and not able to see the good that may have come from the situation. There is impatience, rashness and not listening to the input of other people. There is need to let go of old stuff, to go with the flow and to be patient. This is a time to act decisively and grasp the opportunities that are in front of you. You have access to the resources you need, or they will open up as you get going. It is a time to take the first step and set the ball in motion. Focus on one thing at a time, all will be well.

Love and light

• piscestam

There is a possibility of an obsession with material wealth and showiness along with other destructive things such as jealousy, possessiveness, abuse, cruelty, neediness or manipulation. There is financial change for the better, material comfort, physical well being, wealth, possessions and an appreciation of the good things in life. There is a feeling of being trapped, backed into a corner or imprisoned by someone or by your circumstances. Put up boundaries and stand up for yourself. There is a celebration where people come together and forget their differences. Try to see things from the viewpoint of others. Have a pure intention for the outcome. Avoid force as that will not work for you.

Love and light

• red35

It’s time to stand back and reflect upon circumstances. There is some cause for optimism; as the lowest point in the cycle, from now on things can only get better the worst is over. There is change and new excitements, particularly of a romantic nature. invitations, opportunities, and offers. Problems and possibly upheaval that simply cannot be avoided. Minor irritations may also occur, but whatever the circumstances, i.e. tests, opposition, trouble strife; great mental agility and the use of ones inner mental resources will be needed to triumph. Success can be achieved but only through relentless hard work.

This is a good time to look at your own resources and perhaps work on your own self development. There may be educational opportunities around for you at the moment.This special energy is around you at this time, either as events or for you to use. You have all the talents, resources and abilities to be, do and have whatever you wish in your life. You may not recognise the capabilities you have. This is a time to trust in, you are able to decide on a course of action and focus your attention to manifest what you want.

Love and light

• kells629,

There is sorrow, sadness, strife, conflict, disappointment and great emotional pain. If it is an argument, it may be that there are things that need to be said in order to clear the air, as painful as they may be to say or to be heard. It is important to have a healthy self esteem and allow yourself to feel good about your achievement. There is vision, of seeing the big picture and taking a long term view or matters. As the person with the long term view, you can guide and help others to support you and also to their best future. It is the beginning of a new life-cycle. Energy, force, happiness and optimism. The overturning of the status quo or existing states by unexpected happenings. Innocence, naivety, and spontaneity. Important decisions to be made. There can be financial help on the way from someone who is in a position to be able to offer that help.

Love and light

• Nena1986,

There is extra money around you, this may be in the form of a loan or it may be a gift or perhaps a grant. There is a warning not to get involved with fighting other people’s battles unless it is really necessary. The cards advise a need for a new perspective or to view something from the completely opposite direction. You certainly see the world very differently when you look at it upside- down. There is going to be pure indulgence. Enjoy it now. You have earned it. You have every right to savour every wonderful feeling that comes with it, however don’t allow yourself to get too complacent. Your cards signifies a period of growth and change, often very challenging. Pause, reorganize yourself, give yourself a pat on the back for the victories you have won and how far you have come so far.

Love and light