Would anyone like a reading?

• Hi SD, wow, appreciate the offer for a reading. Thank you. My dob is 6/11/51, 3:20pm, Spokane, WA and I would like to know what you see in my love life and life in general. Appreciate your talents and look forward to hearing from you.

Miss D

• Sweetdee47 I would LOVE a reading from you! Thanks for offering..Its wonderful..(: My birthday is 10/27/1965 THANKS!

• Hi SD. Welcome! I would really appreciate a reading. My dob is 3/9/81 and his is 7/19/81. We had been friends since childhood, took things to another level and now we're not even talking because of numerous conflicts and misunderstandings. I would like to be friends with him again. Do you see that in our future? Is there a chance we may even be more than friends? i would really like some insight on this. thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

• hi SD. I M LITTLE CONFUSED WITH MY LIFE AND JOB. I NEED YOUR LIGHT MY DOB IS 04251977 AMD MY HUSBAND 052766. THANKS

• shazou,

I haven't forgotten about you. I have a full time job to, just walk in from work. I have a couple of others to do before yours. Will try my best to still get to you tonight. ๐Ÿ™‚

Love and light

• Hello SweetDee,

Thank you for your time and energy to so many. If you can could you do a reading for me anyinsight will be great thanks my dob is 10-26-1972. love and light your way.

• Thank you very much Sweetdee! Yes I think this does make sense to me. I believe this person is my son who is living near us right now, we are really having a tough time in the communication department :). And the foundation part - yes I have been feeling that for awhile now and am working a bit on what I think I need to accomplish, however kind of have my energy zapped a bit here an there with the communication issues with my son, as well as just life in general. I am confused on the part about things I don't know....however this makes sense really since I don't know! ha Much love and light to you Sweetdee. I really appreciate all your work. Glenda

• Dear Sweetdee,

Thank you for your kind thoughts.........the hurt and pain seems to ease for a bit then I think I am doing okay but then something small might happen and it all comes flooding back again. I wonder sometimes if I will ever get over what this person has done to me,,,,,,

Best wishes

Geraldine

• Sweetdee,

I would like a reading please. My birthday is 6/29/1988. Thank you for the offer!

• SweetDee

Could I get a reading please. Im interested in knowing what the next few months will bring. My DOB is 2/19/86. Thanks for the time you are taking to do this it is much appreciated. Have a good day.

• Hi Sweet Dee... I could really do with a reading right now, always helpful to be enlightened and if it helps you too, this is also a blessing. My DOB is 24/5/61

Many thanks in advance if you can do a reading. Ma : )

• RubyRedLips,

You may need to add some logic into your plans, however do not use logic as an excuse for not following your heart or your dream. It may be a time of quiet contemplation and preparation for the next steps. It is a time for mind, body and spirit to heal. The cards indicates all dreams and aspirations will come true, however bear in might it might take some time.

Hope this helps.

Love and light.

• Thank you for your gracious offer, wondering about the New Year, 11/20/65. Thanks for your kindness.

• flwildflower,

The cards is indicating financial difficulty and struggle. There also seems to be a real feeling of hopelessness. There is an indication that you have the strength and power within your own hands to accomplish whatever needs to be done.

What you seeks most, leadership, a successful career, is right there. You only to ask your protecting light to see it. You might feel tired, wary and on guard; but you have reserves of energy and strength for that final push. Completion of all you've worked for is right there, all

you need do is go for it! There is financial stability and security in your future.

Finally there is a male figure, he can be a bit of dreamer and may not be the most motivated person to take action on his dreams. He is very creative although can be a real perfectionist.

This is a new love, but it is a mature love, one that is determined.

Hope the above makes sense.

Love and light

• Yes please. My DOB is 11/14/1977..Thank you so much! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Guys and girls, Lol.. mostly girls I believe .....

I thank each and everyone for the opportunity to practice my skills. I thank you for your kindness in letting me see a part of your life's. It means a lot! By helping others I could also forget about my own problems and I felt needed.

It's been a very fruitful exercise and I have learned to trust my intuition/ first impressions on every card. When doing readings for friends and family one tends to think it's because you know them so well that all fall into place. Doing this for strangers has been a real eye opener and I am more than ever motivated to continue learning....... who knows, one day I might be a professional. :))

I get so carried away with readings that I tend to forget I need to study too. I do not know it all yet, and sometimes taking a very long time to see what should be easy. It's getting difficult to keep up with all the request as there are so many people suffering with problems, heart aches, finances, health etc. I have a full time job, but feel guilty when I see requests that I am unable to do right away. I feel bad by dropping out - be a drop-out, but I know I could be of more help with more knowledge.

I will complete all the existing requests for readings - who knows, I might be back sooner than you know.

May the light be with you all.

Love

SD

• K ๐Ÿ™‚ Yeah don't get overwhelmed you will burn out! Take care.

• Sweet Dee THANK YOU. Big props & appreciation!

You have done some great readings, helped many, & are a rock star in my book because you are smart enough to know when to say OK enough!

I am grateful, actively waiting for it all to turn out better because your reading for me resonated so right...also very impressed at how you've handled everyone.

Please allow yourself to release any guilt about "dropping out."

It is a wise person who knows when to lay low and put your own O2 mask on first:-)

Welcome and I'm sure I speak for all who benefited from your gifts when I say be well & I look forward to your return!

LOVE & LIGHT

• Dear Elaine,

I can not even begin to think what you are going through. We all tend to be so darn selfish, thinking our own little problems are the end of the world, meanwhile good health is more important than most things. I hope the cards would have a soothing message for you. I will keep you in my prayers.

The cards show balance and harmony in your life. You are able to more than cope with what is going on around you and things run smoothly. Set the Intention that everything you are creating and manifesting comes from a place of Highest Love and is for the Highest Good of all concerned. You need to think with your head rather than your heart. The cards tells you this is a time for rest, recuperation, convalescence, retreat and solitude and indicates a real need to take some time out.

Love and light

SD

• SunshineGirl12,

The cards is telling about financial difficulty and struggle. There also seems to be a real feeling of hopelessness. A feeling of hopelessness. There is a feeling of being trapped, backed into a corner or imprisoned by someone or by your circumstances. There is a ongoing battling. It can be a warning not to get involved with fighting other peopleโ€™s battles unless it is really necessary.

Maybe there is a need for co-operation from a third party, someone whose expertise is needed. That is likely to be help from a professional. There is an indication of a new job offer or a business opportunity. It can be an opportunity within an existing job such as a promotion. You are being advised to focus on one thing at a time and to do that well. There will be parties and celebrations to come. Joy and happiness.

Love and light till we meet again.

SD

I would like a reading, please.

DOB 7/30/1970