Would anyone like a reading?

• Hello all!

Would anyone like me to do a reading for them? I would like to offer support to those who need it. I am relatively new to the tarot, so please keep that in mind.

This will be good practice for me and hopefully helpful for others.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Love and light

SD

• How kind to offer yourself. Please give me a readinding,DOB 11-8 81

THANKS!!

• Sweet Dee,

That's indeed wonderful! Would really be thankful if you can help me understand a very special relationship. My DOB is 28th Feb 1979, my partner's 26th Feb 1976. Is he the right man for me? Do we have any future together? Marriage? Does he loves me the way I have always loved him?

I am not really able to understand him. Please help me understand him & give me some insight into our relationship.

Thank you, already!

Regards,

Dee

• Dear Hazel8,

Your reading -

Things may not move as fast as you would like them to, however know that all good things come in time.

There is an opportunity for new beginnings, you may feel a strong desire to take a leap of faith and do something completely different in your life. Trust in your heart, go with the flow and allow the Universe to support you.

Deal with issues in a matter of fact way,. give careful consideration to all options and certainly sleep on big decisions before rushing in

You need some quiet time by yourself It can also be good for exploring psychic, intuitive and spiritual matters, with an open mind and sense of curiosity and wonder.

It's time to act and grasp opportunities in front of you.

Please let me know if it makes sense.

Love and light

• Yes!! I am in need of all guidance i can get. going through a relationship crisis. my date of birth is 2/19/81 and his is 1/31/77. pisces and aquarius. Please enlighten me. thanks.

• U R amazing!! That what ive been trying to do to develop my gifts. It makes perfect sense! THANK U !!!

• Sweetdee

I would like to have a reading please. DOB 3-4-1964. Any insight helpful.

• Hi deevee,

There is chances for a new project which will give opportunities for creativity, self-expression, development, power, initiative and moving forward. Someone who can be an unpredictable, headstrong person who is prone to sudden changes and does not complete what they start. Something unexpected and unplanned is happening, this will probably cause huge changes. There is joy, love, abundance and contentment. This is a peaceful scene and can indicate inner our outer peace. It may be an end to conflict. Take action in a bold and fearless way. There is a sense of over-reaction to something, maybe making a mountain out of a molehill, however there is hope in the future.

Hope the above helps you.

Love and light

SD

• Hello Sweetdee47

Thank you for giving your time to do these readings for those of us with questions.

Mine is" Will my husband 4-17-52 be offered the job in Austin, TX ? He is going in for interview on 1-10-2011 in which he is looking forward to. He has a job currently that he dislikes. He is an engineer.

Shuabby

• Sweet Dee

I would love a reading thanks for the offer. My DOB is may 17,1987. Thank you in advance

• Hi Sweetdee,

I to would like some insite into 2011. My BD 10/27/58. Thanks and many blessings to you.

• Hi HURT2010,

Your reading-

Now is a good time to come down to earth and take action because things will move rapidly for you. Develop the inner qualities of balance alongside the outer power. There is a lot of energy, creativity, passion, action and moving forward. Someone is a very straightforward person, likely to have quite a sharp tongue and can be sarcastic and abrasive.

There can also be self-delusion, unrealistic expectations and a tendency to see things through rose-tinted spectacles. The cards advise to take off the blindfold and see things as they are. You are being advised to rest and relax.

Please let me know if this make any sense.

Love and light

SD

• Hi witchywomen,

You are being advised to deal with your own beliefs, being true to yourself and not blindly following the dogma of others You have a difficult choice or decision to make. It is something you probably need to make logically, however there is also a lot of emotion attached to the decision.

There is joy, love, abundance and contentment to come.

A beginning and something new coming being offered. There is almost a feeling of cleansing the mistakes of the past and starting again with renewed hope. We have learnt from our mistakes and can move on. We are now on the right road. It can also be a wake-up call, urging us to stop trying to hide our greatness. There is a possibility of things being done in far too much of a hurry, with little or no thought to the consequences. There is impatience, rashness and not listening to the input of other people.

Something is coming to an end, in its present form, and there are much better times ahead.

I hope the above makes sense to you.

Love and lights

SD

• Dear Shuabby,

There is celebration of success, balance, unity, co-operation, harmony, stability and success.

There is a promise of the unknown, news coming that will require you to take action quite quickly.

There is a sense of , conflict and disappointment which will all change with a change of direction. Prepare for action and good news to come.

Let me know if it makes sense.

Love and light

SD

• Dear Sweetdee47,

This all makes perfect sense and great news to boot.

Thank you so much and Happy Holidays to you and yours.

• Sweetdee47,

Will I find the help I need for my husband,

He had a stroke..no insurance not much care now.

My DOB is July 10 1953

Thank you for doing this as I think maybe I need to look at it from a different view.

• Dear taurusbaby22,

You are feeling trapped, imprisoned by circumstances which appear to be hopeless. You are being advised to take some time to rest and relax. Rest assured, improvement is on its way. You will have peace of mind and a feeling of contentment. Whether the hardship is over money, health, emotional or spiritual matters, it is important to realise it will pass. Action needs to be taken to move forward.

Believe in yourself and your abilities. You can attract all the people and resources that you need. Believe in yourself and create magic.

Please let me know if I hit a mark or two.

Love and light

SD

• Hazel8,

I am glad I could be of help.

Blessings

• Shuabby,

Glad I could be of help. 🙂

Happy holidays to you too.

Blessings

• Hello Sweetdee47

Gratitude for your coming on as a reader & offering to read for us 🙂

it's wonderful to see readers who "are new" coming out to read.

Please take good care of yourself & look at the reader-to-reader threads for some insight on how to do that! Readers really have great support for other readers here!

My b-date is 6-24-55

I'd like some insight into the end of this year and beginning of next!

Thank you! LOVE & LIGHT!