Help w/Romantic Partnership

• This too is for the captain. I am Libra42 and previously posted Justice & Fairplay on the blog. Seems like you are preaching to the choir (figuratively):-) My bday is 10/14/58 @ 2:31 am. I would like a reading about romantic partnership in 2011? Understanding Librans feel successful when partnered as a whole. I wonder is it a blessing or curse? Because my House of Partnership has nothing in it. Confusing considering how easy it is for us to love and Venus being my planet of love. 2nd nature to open my heart and express by feelings. I analyze (maybe) I'm expressing my thoughts as well. I do try to hold back that part in fear of complaining. I try to edit so that I'm not a turn off or sound like imitation of a matyr. The Scales that I try to balance wonders if I should give less in order to receive more? As you aware, we are givers and can sacrifice our own happiness for it. Then later feel angry because I cant find my own anger. Have no problem stating my dislikes when I feel I've been wrong. My indeciveness looking at both sides (to be fair) has me torn. Karma seems to be the contributing factor. I hope you see this.... Totally interested in what you have to say from all of this.

Oh yeah! Thanks! Guess you could tell i am a newbie. 🙂

• You will only attract an equal healthy relationship next year if you work through the issues that are holding you back from finding true love. And you will only understand your issues by being brutally honest with your own failings.

First off, you may find it difficult to understand other people by and large, and may hate the idea that your ideas could get lost in the vagaries of others' emotional reactions. You must take off that world-weary disillusioned mask that you wear and really connect with other people. Self-pity can also hold you back. You are a dynamic and flamboyant individual who is naturally cool and quite sophisticated. You are also a gifted and natural diplomat. But you can become rather cynical when disappointed by life or other people. You also may have a tendency to be hypercritical and fail to connect with other people's needs. Overconfidence or a tendency to dwell in the realm of pure abstraction can also be a problem for you, for delivering your message is not quite the same as sharing it. Keep in mind that teaching often demands an emotional commitment in order for the teacher to be truly effective. You may only achieve spiritual fruition later in life.

Also, make sure you have enough time for a social life. Many with your particular profile tend to give up more intimate personal relationships in favour of worldly action or workaholism. Your lovers, friends, and family members may well suffer from feelings of neglect. You do have a strong need for close intimates but you can sacrifice those relationships to a greater cause. You are usually gifted with a healthy, if not powerful sexuality, so make sure it is really a committed singular relationship that you want. Any infidelity can prove your undoing. You need an independent partner who is also very flexible and patient. Moreover, your inherent idealism makes you expect rather a lot from your partners, because you feel you are giving up so much for them and tend to want what you want when you want it.

You don't always know what is best for you. Your drive for success may mean you neglect your own needs or health. You may want others to follow you around attending to your every need and agreeing with you, but that is not what is best for you. You need people who will be honest and point out to you when you are wrong or misguided. (Don't we all?) And you must learn not to oscillate between your professional and personal lives so rapidly. Finding the balance between work and play is key here.

Your personal numerology for 2011 indicates that it will be a time of new beginnings and opportunies for you, the whole new start of a nine year cycle. So take advantage of the new energy coming in to dig deep and sort out the things that are stopping you from achieving everything you want. 2011 holds the promise of being an exciting new adventure, with life taking on new challenges that pave the way for the next nine years in your life. This is a time to clarify your goals and it is a time to act on them. Hard work may be necessary to get a new venture moving. Your physical strength will be up during next year, perhaps higher than it has been for some time, as you have some special needs for this extra energy. If you are unable or unwilling to answer the call to change and make the move in your life that appears necessary, your prospects may be delayed until the next cycle begins in nine years. Because of this, you will feel like an adventure, a major change in your life, something new. New goals should be clearly set and worked toward, as it is best not to dwell on the past at this time. This will be fairly easy for you to do because most of the problems and disappointments of the past will tend to disappear, leaving the way open for these new challenges. This is a great time; use it to its full advantage.

2011 is a year where masculine energy (yang) is present, which emphasizes individuality, aggressiveness, courage and self-reliance. Consequently the year is likely to attract activities and situations that put pressure on you to embrace those qualities. As this more masculine energy is felt, you may also be faced with some of the incompletions concerning your early male relationships. This may mean the relationship you had with your father or a significant male figure in your life. Any unresolved issues with that relationship may show up and ask you to resolve them, even if only in your own mind. Having said that, they may only surface at a subconscious level right now and you might just get an inkling that something must be resolved even if you don’t know what it is. Pay attention to that feeling and avoid the temptations to push it away. Experience whatever you are meant to experience so that you can live more fully in each moment and move forward in 2011 without the drain of incompletions.

• Thank you captain for your reply. For the last 6 months, I feel I have lived as a hermit trying to pull it all together. My social life has been lived in moderation. However, work is been put at the top of my list. I had or have a friend, but that has been nothing but heartbreak. Yes, I do feel the need to be brutally honest with myself. Which I thought that is what I had been doing. For awhile, self reflecting or maybe self pity (which I try not to do) is been my inspiration. Also, I am waiting for a substantial raise that was promising so I make sure I sit here and do the right things because I have no margin for error. I am working on all my relationships so that I am not misunderstood. I hope 2011 brings me the happiness I feel I truly deserve. Thank you for all your help. If there is something you wish to add, please feel free. I enjoyed your reading!!!

• This post is deleted!