Shuabby may I please have a reading?

• Shuabby I have read some of the readings you have done. I was wondering if would give me a reading when you have time to. My dob is 8/30/1983. Thank you in advance

• Dear Virgoboy1983,

I can pick up that you will be in the mood for nesting and love in 2011. You will also be looking for ways to improve your career status be that going to community college for study . Do you still live at home or out on your own, as I feel some family around you here.

I would like for you to send me back two questions that you would like answered.

Shuabby

• Shuabby,

I dont live at home but I am really close to my family. The first question would have to be what do you see happening with my current relationship with my girlfriend? Do you see me relocating at all? Thank you for your time

Virgoboy1983

• Dear, Virgoboy1983

I don't feel you relocation for at least a year. There seems to be to many obstables in the way at this time. Money seem to be one of them that is in shortness to fullfill your needs. If you have a lot of courage and faith in yourself , than it can be done sooner. The relationship with your girlfriend does not feel like to me that it has been a long term in time. Before you make life changeing commitments to this woman you need to have your feet under you and know what steps you will take to build a foundation and solid relationship which does take time to do.

Please let me know how this proceeds for you.

Blessings to you for the New Year

Shuabby

• Shuabby,

Thank you for your time and reading and that is true what you said about my relationship. Me and my girlfriend have been talking for about 6 months and barely decided to make it a formal relationship like 4 months ago. I wanted to ask you one more question. I am in prison right now I am wrongfully convicted of the charges but I wanted to know if you could tell me if you see my appeals going through anytime soon? My case is on appeal right now. Thanks for your help.

Virgoboy1983

• Hello Virgoboy1983,

I do feel that your appeal will go through and you will know most of your answers by Feb-March.

Good Luck to you and I will pray for you.

Shuabby

• Shuabby,

Thank you so much. And thanks for the prayers that is what I need right now.

• Shuabby,

Sorry I told my girlfriend to write that for me but she forgot to log out of her log in and wrote it under her log in. Because she was the person who told me about this webpage and told me about your readings. I am so sorry for the confusion.

Virgoboy1983