A Reading, Please

• As the year comes to a close, I want to give thanks to everyone for their thoughts and insight, especially all those who have graciously shared their gifts.

For the last time (this year) I am asking for a reading. 2010 has been challenging in all areas of my life. Hoping for 2011 to be joyous and peaceful, not only for myself, but for all.

My birthday is December 27th 10:07pm

Wishing everyone here Love and Happiness today and in the coming New Year.

My wish for 2011 ....."We'll take a cup of kindness yet" (Auld Lang Syne)

With Love and Gratitude,

December Girl

• Dear Decembergirl,

I have two sisters born Cappies and they are strong in personality, yet they are such good family women. It is said that the Capricorn woman is one of the strongest in the zodiac and I know that is true.

2011 will be a year where you will want some solitude to go within and find your answers for your long term inner peace. Meditation would help you a lot. You will want to revaluate your life and perhaps make changes to existing relationships and be open to finding and exploring new ones.

A man with a C in his name is coming in around you and he will be a dynamo so to speak, as there is noting he will not try to conquer, and he will set his sights on you .I'm told by spirit he feels like he is born in August and will be a bit younger than you are. You simply must taste him like a fine glass of wine. lol

Another area will be your work, you will want to slow down the pace and start smelling the roses a bit more in 2011. Your grandchildren will also play a larger part of your life. Does a little girl sing as I hear this heavenly voice coming in here. Please she must be allowed to really go forward with this ability as this is in her destiny path. I'm getting cold chills as I write this so that is spirit confirmation.

You will be happy in a different way in 2011 . The angels are telling me that they are looking out for you and your children and will help you jump right over those mud muddles of life when called upon for their assistance.

I feel a new car for you it feels white and has a light interior or a sliver car is coming in too. Both cars will be good reliable ones, just make sure the price is right and if not walk away and to down the road is what I hear. You will get the car at a price that is within the range you wanted to pay for it.

Your home will need some repair in 2011 as I feel something about the roof over one bedroom is leaking. I hear that you may have unwanted little guest also like ants or perhaps mice. So keep your eyes open for these little critters.

As we all sing the song Auld Lang Syne just remember the joy and happiness that is yet to come to you and yours in the next few years as I feel another grand child that may be adopted into the family a boy is what I'm receiving, he will be special and very gifted spiritually.

I want to say it has been my pleasure to talk with you over these last few months, you are a beautiful soul.

Happy Holidays

Shuabby

• Dearest Shuabby,

Once again you have moved me with the power of your words and your great gift. Your response gave me the strength towards taking the first step (tonight) in attempting to begin to repair the broken relationships within my Family, and I know that I could NOT have done it without you, and for that alone, I will be forever grateful.

I never told you that I had a granddaughter who sings and yet you knew. Now I am the one with chills...

I give everything to my work and make very little time for anything else (perhaps the reason for my broken family relationships???) Starting right now, I will make much more time for my loved ones and myself.

It is good to know that God and the Angels are watching over me and my Family. Your constant reminders of this to me, have done much to help the healing of my damaged heart and soul.

As for Love, I will be on the look out for that man with a "C" in his name 🙂

Through my tears I did smile though, when I read the part about a car, because that is something that has NEVER even crossed my mind when I am writing in this forum and once again you knew... By the way, are you sure the car you saw wasn't black ? LOL

• Sorry, I accidently pressed "submit" before I had finished...

Adoption is something my family and I have never thought of, but who knows? I will keep my eyes and heart open for that special child should God decide to send him to us 🙂

Thank You for being a part of my life this past year. Your kindness has meant more to me than you will ever know. I did not think I would ever be ready to find, much less walk a new road, but as this year comes to an end, I know that I must look forward with hope and little by little leave my past behind. YOU have had much to do with that.

"You are a beautiful soul" Thank you for writing those words to me, as I have been too busy drowning in my own tears this past year to think of myself as "beautiful" in any way, shape or form or to think about my Soul at all....Hmmm, guess I will have to do something about that.

Dearest Friend, as my life changes for the better (and I know it will) I will keep you updated, if you do not mind. And if you ever find yourself back in the midwest, let me know, as I will meet You with bells on!

As for You and your Family, May God repay your Kindness with Blessings and Love every day of your life.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 🙂

• Hi,

Can you please provide me with some insight, I feel like i'm caught up in something that lives purely in my head and not in reality. What do you do when your male best friend (who has an on/off long term) , keeps sending you mixed signals along with questionable non-verbal communication. But yet when I bring this behavior to his attention, he gets all tongue tied and changes the subject or tells me I'm wrong. If that's the case so be it, but I don't think it is...which is bizarre b/c I'm not the type that falls for every guy or thinks that a guy likes me b/c we accidentally bumped knees...I repeat I'm so not that girl. Out of all my male friends, he's the only one that's overly touchy feely, and flirtatious. Initially it was cool b/c it didn't bother me but now I can't seem to stop thinking about him. He literally haunts my thoughts and I get all giggly like an idiot after I've spoken to him. I feel a little embarrassed and pathetic. I'm scheduled to move out of the country in 2012 but I'm trying to move next fall so I can get away from this situation sooner. I'm in my mid-30's however I feel like this situation has taken me back to junior high school. If this guy isn't a potential mate, is there someone else coming along that I can focus my attention on, vice/versa. Please help me. My bday is 11/14/1977 and his is 05/06/1979

• sorry....I think I posted this in the wrong thread. I thought this was the love reading forum. My apologies.