Gemini couldn't answer if we were together or not

• Ok, over a month ago, i was living with my flat mate (female gemini) and i'm a taurus male. We had so much in common, fitness, views on life, we both into spirituality and growing as a person, very centred ppl. It as like a match made in heaven. we both agreed we had a deep bond and just touching each other it was hard to let each other go. She is 27, i'm 30.

Anyhow, everyday for 3 weeks we spend at least 2-5 hours kissing, she wanted to hold off on sex. We agreed we never kissed anyone so much and the chemical was amazing. Everything was going so well until one night i came home drunk and was being stupid. She has been in an abusive relationship with a guy 1 1/2 years ago that got drunk and hit her. She open up to me and told me this and i was calm the whole time. Before bed i went up to her room and said, ok u seen me drunk and i'm all calm and i would never hurt u, count this as a good thing.

She wanted some space in the house which we didn't talk for another 4 days where she said she wanted to break up and move out. I told her ok, if that is what u wanted that's ok with me and she wanted to date. Anyhow, she changed her mind and didn't want to break up and i told her to give it a week and if she wants to move out that's fine.

Anyhow, 2 days later, we had a talk and she was moving out that day, i was happy and said fine we are over. Anyhow i came back later and she told me she has been crying all week and broke down at work and didn't want to break up with me. she really put her feelings on the table and we agreed to catch up the next day.

The next day i wanted space and cancelled, talked the next day, everything was cool. Didn't talk for the next couple days, it was fine than 2 days later she sms when i was out but i didn't get back to her later. That day i ask her if she wanted to catch up tonight (1 week later after moving out), i rang her twice and the whole day she didn't get back to me. I sms her and ask ok, u having second thoughts, if u are, let me know so i can get some closure. She said she has allot on her mind and needs space. i sms her back saying but we are ok? she didn't reply.

the next day she msg me saying how are u, what have u been doing and up to this week. i didn't call her until 4 days later. We talked but she was a little cold, i asked about us and she said we need to talk about it in person on saturday (2 days).

Anyhow, the night before she was out having a big night, i sms her saying 'ive been giving up smoking and want to prepare if the news is bad tomorrow or good, can u let me know now, can't sleep' i rang her, no answer and 1 hour later and she sms me back saying

'what's up'

i replied "u get my sms?"

she said 'yes'

after 10 mins i said ....

she didn't reply for 30 mins so i sms her saying, that's the 4th time i asked u if we are ok and u can't answer a simple question, you are being 2 distant and playing games, i've had enough, it's over.

i haven't heard from her in 24 hours....

• Dear aussieguy,

You took a chance on a young woman that came to you from an abusive relationship due to liquior, by the way when you drink and get drunk you are not the person that God made you to be if this is a habit. You lite the heat of passion between you and yes she was testing you. You did not pass the test dearheart. She is now afraid of you and that it will be a repeat performance of what she left behind.

I would say that she will now just date until she can slowly know a man and what he is made of, she will not move in with another man for quite some time and should not until she heals. In the meantime you will move on and have to count this experience as a life lesson, one in which only you know what you have learned from it.

You will love again do not think that you will be alone long as you will not.

Merry Christmas

Shuabby