LET US ALL PRAY - FOR US WHO HAS LOST A LOVED DEAR BEING TO US

• HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE LETS PRAY THREAD

HERE WE CAN MOURN, SPEAK OF, PRAY FOR THOSE BEING WE HAVE LOST.

IT MAY BE A PET, DOG, CAT, SNAKE, CHILD, GRANDPARENTS, SPOUCE OR LOVES.

I KNOW IVE SAID IM NOT RELIGIOUS PER SE, BUT I STILL HAVE SOME CHRISTIANITY IN ME.

FURTHER PAGENS N WICCANS ALSO PRAY.

RIGHT NOW I PRAY FOR THE ONES IVE LOST, MY GRANDPARENTS ON BOTH SIDES, FAMILY CAT, FAMILY DOG AND FINALLY MY DOG. OH I FORGOT ALL THE BIRDS AND OTHER BEINGS THE FAMILY HAS HAD ON BOTH SIDES OF MY PARENTS.

I ALSO PRAY FOR CAT CAT´S BELOVED KITTYCAT LUCY WHO VERY SHORT TIME AGO PASSED ON. MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU CAT CAT. BLESSINGS. DUNNO IF THIS WILL HELP BUT I FEEL SHE IS SOON REBORN AS KITTYCAT TO U. LOOK FOR SIGNS. I KNOW LUCY AS LUCY CANNOT B EVER REPLACED. BUT GOD HAS BEFORE WORKED MYSTERIOUSLY. I STILL PRAY THAT MY DOG RETURNS ONE DAY.

AMEN!

• CWB that is very sweet that you are praying for all those who have gone on before us. I do that regularly and think it can only help us along our journey here.

• Thank u Rc I felt we lacked such a thread here. So i was why the blessings not?

Oh ah n if you need post photo´s all plz do. Who knows, someone else may pray along you.

cwb

• we, love you, Charmed! Thank you, from, us all! Cat Cat

• Thank You Charmed for starting this thread! I pray for my husband,my grandmother & many friends & family that have passed! I will pray for all, especially in the spirit of the holidays! I mostly pray for the living, as some times we need it the most! Many Blessings!

Devine~Mistie

• Charmed, I pray, that, your dog, your lovely, soul-friend, will, return, to you, someday, too! Soon, as soon, as possible; My "sammie"(Samantha), came "home", as "Angel-boy", even likes, green peas! him/they/her, came, at a time, when, I needed, her the most; and, when," I saw "him", Angel, I knew, I knew, it was, her; I was not, there, for her, when her time, came; I left, it to, "my, First(the, so-called, "ex")", because, I, couldn't, "take, any more", I didn't, have the strength, left, no courage, at all, and, I've, mourned, regretted, that , 30 years; Lucy, has given me "forgiveness/absolution", for Sammie, Sammie, sent me, Lucy, to give, me,another "chance" this time, I was there. April 21, 2010, my "First" died, Tom, and, I never, stopped, loving him, either; Tom, in passing, "gave me", that part, of my life, back! That Family, memories, the good, Good, GOOD! times, back; the "moments, that, took, my breath away"...., and, one, more thing, he gave me, My BFF, back, Joanne, his cousin; the person, that, had, introduced us; the Family, I had, already, become, attached to; There, is nothing, left, of that original family, a brother, sister, cousin(Tom's Sister, who, in manner, of speaking, "Lost her life, to Grief", 20 years, ago, that she, couldn't, carry, and thought, she, could hide, run from it, one too many, martinis, the family, "polite tradition"...), and, once, again, me! I recieved, "A Special Card", from her, yesterday; Hand made; A photo, Christmas Eve, 35 years, ago, all of us, me & Tom, together, all, of us, "so young, so new, so shiny and bright", looking at it now, It's, like "we were, the beautifully, wrapped gifts"; of, course, it brought tears, to my eyes, but, it also, brought, such, a moment, of "pure Joy! such Pleasure!", and the "Freedom", "how, I loved, us, all"! the moments, "that take, our Breath/breath, away, sometimes, really, do! Love Momma Cat Cat

• Charmed," the card", was from, "Joanne"; Thank you, so much! for being," there/here", for me, us; We, will, always, treasure, this, always treasure, you! ' hope, you aced, your finals! love, Cat Cat& Billy, and the fur-family, and, of course, Lucy, Sammie, and I'm sure, Tom! he was, a "0-60"(mph), kind, of guy!

• Hi CWB- I pray for all of my ancestors who paved a way for me, my Grandma Lillian, Grand-Dad Warren, Uncle Warren (Bood) Great Grandma Marie, My sweet Aunt Audrey (who I think has come back). Aunt Barbara Jean, Cousin Al, Aunt L, Stephanie, Cousin Audrey, GrandMa Rosalee, Roosevelt, and all that I can't remember. Thank You! I pray you all are happy, sending my love and light!