Plz help me read this Love Spread!!

• I found this Tarot Spread on one of the websites and have used it quite a few times. However I could not read this particular card layout clearly. I would really appreciate if someone could throw some light on it.

For those who do not know the Love Spread, the placement of cards goes like this :-

2 6

3 4

1 5

where 1. Why one has not found a partner

2. How they can overcome obstacles in finding a partner

3. The most positive thing one can do to find a partner

4. Who would be the right person for you

5. Where will one find the ideal partner

6. When one will find the partner

7. Karmic lesson to be learned from the relationship

I drew the cards as follows :

7 Ten of Wands

2 Ace of Swords 6 The Lovers

3 Hanged Man 4 The Empress

1 Two of Swords 5 The Chariot

Can anyone let me know what the cards are telling me? It will be of great help.

Thanks!!

Bindiya.

• 😛 I guess the spaces are eaten out.... so here is the spread again:-

And the cards drawn

1. Two of Swords

2. Ace of Swords

3. The Hanged Man

4. The Empress

5. The Chariot

6. The Lovers

7. Ten of Wands

Thanks once again 🙂

Bindiya

1. Why one hasn’t found a partner- The Two of Swords is about the barriers we put up between ourselves and others and those we create within ourselves. Internally, we block off emotions and refuse to feel them. We avoid looking at the truth and pretend that everything's OK. We think one way, but feel another. In countless ways, we divide off parts of ourselves and try to maintain them even when we know they need to be reconciled. The two of swords represents a contest that is at a stalemate. A decision must be made, where there has been indecision in the past.

2. How they can overcome obstacles in finding a partner- This card indicates the eruption of a new point of view, the inspiration of discovery or intellectual accomplishment. If you encounter this card in a reading, there is an indication that your intellectual life is either receiving too much or too little attention. Though there is great value in the inspiration and power of the mind, intellect must be tempered by compassion and spirit for its true value to be manifested. The two-edged sword cuts deeply in either direction, and a fine line must be walked to achieve the balance necessary for a healthy life. The Ace of Swords is a card of great power and is thus a sign that temperance may be necessary.

1. The most positive thing one can do to find a partner- You need to get in touch with why you feel restricted or stuck. The suspension of progress may occur if learning reaches a plateau. If things are seen from a new perspective, change can occur. The main lesson of the Hanged Man is that we "control" by letting go - we "win" by surrendering. A reversal of your usual way of life. When we encounter the Hanged Man, we should consider areas in our lives where we may need to act in a more selfless manner either for the benefit of others or for the fulfilment of our own deeper needs. In contrast, we may need to examine our life for areas in which we are giving too much to others at the expense of our own mental and spiritual well-being.

2. Who would be the right person for you- Empress stresses the qualities of nurturing, growth and feeling. She senses things, she appreciates the beauty in the simply things in life. She is comfortable with nature. She is patient, she follows only the cycles of the Universe (she leaves the rules up to the Emperor). She watches the seasons change, the tides come and go, the moon change through Maiden, Mother, Crone. And she feels for each moment, she can reach out and understand each moment, each changing cycle, and knows that one day, we will face this cycle again. She is wise.

3. Where will one find the ideal partner- The Chariot represents the positive aspects of the ego. A healthy ego is one that is strong and self-assured. It knows what it wants and how to get it. Sometimes we can get annoyed at someone whose ego is too healthy, but we often turn to that person to lead us through difficult moments. We know he or she won't be wishy-washy.

4. When one will find the partner-This card usually indicates a choice is to be made is here, a choice between two loves. May also indicate the possible beginning of a romance. Problems can be overcome by harmony, union, and cooperation. Be cautious of failure, conflict, division, immature planning, and frustration. Be sure goals you set are not unrealistic.

5. Karmic lesson to be learned from the relationship- In one sense, he is reaping a bountiful reward for hard work in his harvest and thus represents our own success after a long and perhaps difficult struggle. We have fulfilled a creative venture, realized a dream and now must deal with the consequences of that fulfillment. The realization of a creative vision, however, often carries with it the weight of responsibility, and the Ten of Wands indicates that this weight may be too much to bear. This card represents those among us who are unwilling to let go of excessive responsibility, or those who lose the freshness of the original vision after it has been fulfilled.

If I were doing this reading I would tell you this-

The querent is closed off and blocking emotions. They can't find what they need in a partner because they are not openly acknowleging what they themselves need... in effect trying to brush important feelings under the rug, and not deal with them. In this way you can not find a parther that is truly matched to your needs, if you will not look clearly at your needs.

To find love the querent needs to change their outlook on life and themselves. Focus on expanding your horizons intellectually and emotionally, and feeling compassion not only for others but for yourself. To be patient with yourself on this new journey.

Again the card is telling the querent they must get in touch with themselves to find a partner. To let go, surrender. To reverse your way of life... to be selfless to benifit others and the querents own needs. To make sure the querent is giving as much love and energy to themselves as they try to give to others.

You may read the qualities of this card and understand that the person you are looking for should have most of these qualities. The querent here obviously needs someone who is nurturing and patient, as the querent is going to be continually trying to break down the emotional walls that have been built.

I think this means when the querent starts to take the reigns, so to speak, and get the head on straight, when they ego is in a healthy place, then the querent will find the ideal partner. If you really have to make it a place I would say, work, some kind of sporting event, a work party, some place where competition/ achievement is celebrated

When the querents goals are more realistic to their actual needs, then the querent will be able to make some real decisions and choices about what is right for them, and in turn be able to find/ attract the suitable partner. The querent must first overcome what keeps them distant and closed before there will be a good match. So don't get impatient and just jump in to something before you have dealt with yourself.

you may have a tendancy to take on more than you can handle in relationships. You may have given way too much in the past, which has lead to this closing off from your emotions. This relationship or the quest for it will teach you that you reap what you sow. Will you invest in a balanced and whole relationship and reap the bountiful rewards and responsibilities and be happy about it.... or will the querent refuse to do the work on themselves and end up overwhelmed and unhappy with the results... It is the querents choice.

I say the querent should work on finding out who they are, striking out in a new direction... and love and relationships will come to them. It is time now for self love, and self exploration, learning who you are and accepting it, so that someone else may also accept it. The querent needs to keep in mind if they do not love and accept themselves it will be impossible to attract someone else who will be able to.

• I hope that helps.... 🐵

• Wow!! That is a great reading...Its beautiful the manner in which you have touched each point so deeply....Thanks a million! 🙂

May I ask if there is any chance of you being my mentor?? 🙂

Thanks again!

• I'm so glad it helped you, and thank you. I don't know about mentoring..We are all students..I still feel very much like a student of tarot...lol.. but I am certainly glad to try to help you with anything I can whenever you need... 🐵