A reading and advice with this Virgo guy plsssssss!!!

• HI...

I've dating this Virgo guy (him: 09/08/74) for almost 3 months (me : 08/17/78) and everything was perfect, then from one day to an another he started to change, didn't text or call me as often as he used to do it, I asked what happened and he told me he wasn't ready for a serious relationship at that moment and even if I was in love with him I didn't say nothing. We kept comunicating after this but not so often as before maybe just once by week until one day he told me he was in love with me (I don't know if it was truth or if he just wanted to sleep with me) we had not had sex after he told me he wasn't ready for a relationship. After this he disappeared again for 2 weeks and then again he is looking for me not in a daily basis as before but almost 3 or 4 times a week, we have seen each other, we have kissed but I don't have sex with him, we just sleep together at my place or at his.. just cuddling basically because he told me that he has feelings for me and that he is very attracted to me BUT he thinks that the relationship wont work because our "culture differences" I'm Latin and he is American. So I don't know what to do or think, I'm really in love with him and when we are together everything is perfect, we get along so well, we have fun, we have the same problems and we compenetrate perfectly... I'm so confused. I know I need a lot of patience with a Virgo guy but I don't know if he is really in love with me and he just don't know it yet or maybe he wants me just as a friend, thing that I doubt about it bc when he is with me he can not be without kissing me.

I will really appreciate any help...

thanks

• This is best for friendship and worst for love. This relationship can be spirited and confrontational. Lively interchanges are probable between you two very different personalities. Your friend may find you too flamboyant and can accuse you of insensitivity and egotism, while you may find him uptight and judgmental. You both are extremely sensitive to disapproval, but there is a willingness to listen here, with your ideas about each other often having a positive effect by spurring you both on to better your best efforts. You both share selfish impulses and a fear of being ignored or forgotten which can make a love affair difficult.

If a love affair forms at all, it is likely to be very direct, and short on emotional nuance. Underlying your no-nonsense attitudes however may lie a welter of emotions that cannot be easily expressed. Suppressed feelings of anger, envy or even lust often dictate how you two treat each other in everyday life. The domestic responsibility of marriage might make this relationship work out to some extent, but the conflicts would always be there unless you two can overlook your differences and leave the past behind. Openness and understanding would have to be promoted and worked hard at. Friendship is the easiest of all relationships here.