Inspired By My Main Man Today I WISH .......

• Hi all

I was INSPIRED by my MAIN MAN, and So I made us this thread. Today I WISH .....

Today I WISH my MAIN MAN would call me on the phone and reply emails sent. I miss him terribly much.

Today i WISH my MAIN MAN would come to me, embrace me and kiss me like there is no tomorrow and let what follow follow

Today personally i WISH that this time of month was ALREADY OVER WITH UGH!!! LOL

And on a more overall worldly DIVINE vista i WISH today for:

Worldpeace, end of hunger all over, end of all deceases, end of cruelty toward children and animals, that all orphens was helped and rescued. I WISH RICH LOADED PEOPLE would follow in the foot steps of WW1 British hero, a rich guy went to russia and saved 200 kids paying from his own pocket. the name elude me but boy instead of using it on cars n bling, save kids will ya.

well ..................... those r my WISHES for today n for now lol

do join in

cwb

• Today I wish that my main man will make me feel like the only girl in the world! That he would kiss me like he never has before!

And like you CWB......I agree.....I wish that hunger would be gone. Abuse and suffering and cruelty would end. That all people would walk in love and kindness.

• Today i WISH:

1. That my puter wasnt so SLOW!

2. THat I can be EXCUSED NOT to take the dang tests come monday an ESPECIALLY tuesday.

3. I WISH Alden would phone me, i could sure need his voiceembrace

4. I WISH Charlie was here so i could crawl inside his arms n he´ll go "take it easy, u´ll do fine " or some other lame comfy supportive lame line that somehow WORKS!

5. i WISH my teacher would say its okay u DONT take the test on tuesday.

6. I WISH HUGELY that I was given the chance to report the test come tuesday to be delivered by thursday next week instead.

• Today i WISH i could ease all those who has lost someone near and dear to them. This is particulary to my friend Cat Cat who lost her beloved Lucy cat. Cat Cat my thoughts are with ya feel me embrace n weep with u inmourning.

• I WISH that I could get OUT OFF TAKING THESE TERM TESTS AAARGGHHHH OH MY WORD! WWAAaaaahhhhh snifffffff

• My, Dearest Charmed! I know, that it's You, who, comes, to me, in the night, hugs me, "says, there, there, old-girl, it will, be allright!", and stays, with me, like Lucy, did, that last night, till, I fell, asleep, and, I thank you, so, for the sleep, and the Love, for us,all! Blessed Solstice! Cat Cat, Bill, Alex, Angel, Lilly, and always, Lucy-girl

• I WISH my main man was here. Id have him prep my wheels n do the driving in this weather n snow lol I further WISH he´d send for me once n for all, now thats an xmas wish as well

namaste all

• Today I WISH 4 LOOOOONG LOONG LOOOOOOOOONNGGGG PHONE convoes with my Main Man Charlie lol

Also I am glad I dont need to WISH what to do had I ever done this :

• 'hoping, your "Wishes", come true! Cat Cat, Bill, all of "us"

• it is now 9.45 pm ................................. i doubt ill get my wish of a phonecall .............waaahhh

• Today at 10.48 Am I WISH that my Charlie would call me on the phone for a long talk before the 25th has passed n gone away. Sigh!

I also wish that the streets are drivable so i wont hafta walk into town. LMAO!

As a status one could use:

May this day bring into your life something that makes your face smile until your eyes light with joy and your heart sings.

or

due to a lack of shooting stars I am wishing on airplanes tonight!!!!

or

• THAT! IS SO! FUNNY! Cat CAt

• Today I WISH that MY Charlie, (all ya hallots keep ya bleeping mitss off my man or u´ll b so dagerrotyped sorry), that he sends me a COLOR photo of himself that shows his special deep suck u in n tell all ur secrets blues. LOL

I wish upon these candles!

• N of course tarot wont allow it to be shown argh! lol

• Charmed, I will, get back with you, later, may be evening! hope, you have, a really good day! Cat Cat

• Hiya

I reckon if ya DO wish on an AIRPLANE it DOES come TRUE!!! Now i dunno wether it was bc i wished on a STAR or an AIRPLANE mistaken for a STAR i got my wish. ALTHOUGH not as i thought it up lol.

I wished for a phonecall from my Charlie. .............................. only i didn´t say i was gonna do the calling HAHAHAHAHAHhahaha but hey it WORKED. MY WISH CAME TRUE YAAAAYYY!!!

Short minute BUT non the less a JAMMING AWESOME MINUTE. Prelude to an AWESOME astral happening. Mums the words LOLOLOL

so .................................

TODAY I WISH FOR A LONG PHONECALL CONVERSATION WITH CHARLIE. DOESNT MATTER WHO MAKES THE CALL AS LONG AS THE CALL HAPPENS N NO DUMB CONNECTION FOULS IT UP. I ALSO WISH FORMORE OF THAT ASTRAL I HAD NIGHT TO TODAY THANX LOL

manifest manifest manifest say it with me manifest! LMAO

• Christmas Eve, night, "I wished," on a passing airliner, "you", would get, "a special gift" Christmas Day! later, an "osprey"(US marine, verticle-lift, aircraft, "that, shakes, the house, vibates, the windows, and rattles, "your bones, and your, dishes") flew over, and wished, on that airplane, that my Christmas Day, would be a "gift"; later, a "planters' moon", looking, "like Night Sun", appeared, and, I made, few more wishes, on that....... from, my experience, "wishing on" an airplane, moon, works, everybit, as well, seemingly, better; by the way, the sky, was cloudless, zillions, of stars, including, "Vega", I could've, wished on, but, it's, always nice, to try something new! thanks, for the insight! now, I'll, never, have to "worry, about "no stars", always, a nice, 737, to wish, on! so, comforting! Hugs! Cat Cat

• Well better a 737 or 747 as the french plane concorde has been know to drop from air LOL

• Today i WISH UPON A BOING 747 THAT ILL GET LAID BEFORE NEW YEARS EVE!

yep u HEARD me, ME GET LAID B4 New Years Eve! N NOT by just any tom dick or harry NOOOOOO by the one n ONLY

• Today my WISH is meagre, humble and much needed. I WISH my main man would mail or n call me on the phone. I can use it today as i feel so like totally like blue u know

couldnt find anything resembling got the blues in neg sense so this has to do