LOVE READING

• CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A LOVE READING? ME: BORN AT OCALA, FLORIDA ON THE 23RD. OF FEBRUARY AT 12:30 A.M. AND HIM BORN AT ORLANDO, FLORIDA ON THE 3RD. OF FEBRUARY AT 8:22 A.M. THANKS LOVE AND PEACE.

PISCESLOVER223

• This is good for friendship but difficult for love. You two don't always succeed in being faithful to each other in love, even though you do your best to be loyal. Your combination is fired by emotionally complex, even volcanic energies that run dark and deep. Conscious awareness is not at a premium here so that, even though the relationship is predominantly relaxed, there will also be some frustration with desires being aroused but not satisfied. Marriage is not recommended here unless such problems of loyalty and sexuality can be worked out.

Friendship is better with an easy-going feeling between you where you can let it all hang out. The lack of responsibility works well for you two, so that you can both give yourselves unhesitatingly to the pursuit of entertainment and pleasure. Sharing troubles, working out problems and coming to each other in times of need will usually be impossible however, and may not even be desired. You two feel natural together but that doesn't mean any deeper or more obligated relationship would work. This matchup works best when kept light and breezy and fun. You have a greater need for solitude than your friend and you may resent his tendency to be gregarious. You can also be moody and changeable in nature, and this combined with your friend's fickleness can create instabilty in your relationship. You will both try to be honest with each other but will inevitably keep a lot of your feelings to yourselves, even when you are being quite upfront about your actions.

• CAPTAIN, YOUS IS NOT LIKE MY HOROSCOPE OR MY NUMEROLOGY READINGS. THEY BOTH SAY THAT WE HAVE A COSMIC RELATIONSHIP. WE FELT LIKE WE HAD KNOWN EACH OTHER EVERY SINCE WE MET. WE LOVE AND RESPECT EACH OTHER AND DON;T CHEAT ON EACH OTHER. WE AREN'T JEALOUS OF EACH OTHER EITHER. YOU DIDN'T GET THE RIGHT VERSION THAT YOUR GUIDES ARE TELLING YOU. THANK YOU ANYWAY.

PISCESLOVER223

• So why did you then need to ask for a reading - if you are so sure you are meant to be? I can sense you have doubts.

(And using all capitals in your posts is considered to be shouting and may be considered very rude.)

• CAPTAIN, I USE ALL CAPS BECAUSE I HAVE TROUBLE WITH MY EYESIGHT. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE ON THE FORUMS TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I ASKED BECAUSE I HAD SOME TROUBLE WITH ANOTHER HUMAN BEING.

PISCESLOVER223

• You get very defensive easily, don't you Pisceslover? Maybe this is why you have trouble with other people. Not everyone is out to attack you.

It is common internet etiquette to only use smaller letters when posting and it has often being commented on in this forum. I'm surprised you haven't encountered it. If you have trouble reading the print, you can always enlarge the page by going to the 'View' section at the top left of the page and using the 'Zoom' tool to make it bigger and more readable. If you have an Apple computer, it has a Voiceover tool that features autospeaking web pages.

• CAPTAIN You get very defensive easily, don't you Pisceslover? Maybe this is why you have trouble with other people. Not everyone is out to attack you. I AM SORRY BUT I FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT YOU. I COMMENTED ON YOU BEING DIFFERENT FROM NUMEROLOGY AND HOROSCOPE AND THEN YOU REPLIED So why did you then need to ask for a reading - if you are so sure you are meant to be? I can sense you have doubts. I DO NOT HAVE DOUBTS AND ONE PERSON DOESN'T MEAN OTHER PEOPLE MAKING IT SOUND LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE.

I WILL NOT BOTHER YOI AGAIN AS I THINK WE HAVE A PERSONALITY CONFLICT.

PISCES LOVER223

• But you stated that you are having trouble with another human being. So is there a problem or not? I doubt you would be asking for help and advice if there wasn't some worry in your mind.

• Hi Captain!

I am in the second year of my engaged relationship with a man who started befriending a lot of women only 4 weeks after he proposed to me. He was born 11/4/1954 at 2 am in Frankfurt, Germany. Before we had a romantic relationship, we were friends at work. We spent time talking about our backgrounds, and in the course of that process I found out his father was a charming womanizer, and after his parents divorced he heard his mother complain about 'creepy male sexuality' that left him feeling wounded about his own sexuality. He ended an open relationship with a woman who cheated on him and then avoided intimacy for 22 years. I wanted to make sure he was ready to be truly intimate with me before I accepted his offer to sleep with him.

It appears he can be controlled by women, and this troubles me. A former love interest friended him early last year on a social networking site we are both on, and didn't reveal she herself was in a relationship until much later. During that period, she expressed hostility towards me and I did what I could to gain her trust. He has told me he wants to 'enjoy the warmth and charm of women without having to tell them I am engaged'. So I've experienced startled reactions to me when they find out about my relationship with him. He also seems to need to start relationships with needy women in general. And has told me flirting with them is healthy and good for them in 'realizing their femininity' (this includes touching).

I have let him know when we first met, this touching just confused me, as I was out of a relationship at the time. He still seems to think it's harmless and beneficial (that he seems to benefit at my expense seems lost on him).

Do you think my relationship with him stands a chance in terms of fidelity in the long term?

I feel I am expected not to react to any of those situations because it is 'not cool' or 'conventional'.

Thank you so much in advance for your consideration and insights.

• p.s. I was born 1/30/1961 at 8:53 am in S.F., CA.

The latest friend was born 11/29/1959 in Indiana (time unknown); she recently lost her fiance through a broken engagement. He corresponds with her far more than me on the same social networking site as the former love interest.