The 3 of Swords in ambigious context

• Hi, I left my ex-boyfriend recently because I wanted more and he wasn't ready. We haven't spoken in a while but I still love him so I asked my tarot cards last night if he was still in love with me.

I pulled: King of Swords, 3 of Swords, Ace of Swords

My question - The 3 of Swords reflects his feelings and not mine, right? Does that mean he is broken hearted? or something else?

Also, I can't understand the extremes of the two swords on either side - the ace and king. Any thoughts?

I'd really appreciate any insight. Thank you!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks for the insight. I'm going to give it some thought.

• Hi, the thing that troubles me is that I asked about his state of mind and not necessarily what I could do to turn the situation around. So I thought the the Ace and King cards would reflect his emotion state just as the 3 is reflecting his emotional state. Know what I mean? So if I ask how he is feeling and if he still loves me and I pull the King and Ace, well... I just don't know what that says about what he's feeling. Hope I'm making sense. thank you!

• HI - I am curious about the answer to your question as well. I have had the 3 of swords come up in relation to someone else's relationship and the reader took it to mean that there was heartbreak in the relationship possibly that they were on the verge of breaking up - possibly due to a third party. The reader said this card often comes up when a relationship is at the end.

I cannot remember the actual context of my question or how I asked it. I am just curious about the meaning in this context. thanks!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• ah, I completely understand now. Thanks for taking the time out to explain it. I completely see where you are coming from now.