Shubby can you please give me a reading ?

• hello

lm a 32 yr old female my date of birth is 13/06/1979 .could you please tell me what the new yr will bring in love and in my work

many thanks

all in 13

• Dear allin13,

Your love life will be a bit on the slower more mellow side in 2011, as you will have some life lessons to learn and may even be taking courses to learn a career or to improve your chances of achiveing a higher level of position.

I don't know that you are married? If not than you will have opts to meet men through friends but somehow I feel as though you will want to be more alone to think about how you are going to regain some confidence to achive a goal.

In the friendship dept you will have friends and than you will also lose a friend or two in the coming year because you yourself are changeing. That is all right so don't worry about that. I hear the names of Charles, Gary, Roger and Ann coming in here and they will play roles in your life in 2011. I just simply feel very peaceful for you in 2011.

Happy New Year

Shuabby

• This post is deleted!

• thank you for the reading . not lm not married but l have a boyfriend

can you tell me please if paul and l will continue with our relationship please ?

• Hello Allin13

Paul has many things on his plate in the coming year that may cause business seperations. If you are a patience person than yes you and Paul will continue your relationship and it will grow into a deeper loving one .