Psychic Tip

• Where, oh where did the psychic tip go? I'm saddened.

• LOL! I hear ya on that - I always looked forward to reading my daily tips......If anyone moderating knows - care to share on what happened? When you get the email, it shows the portion of the Psychic tip, but when you click on the link - it goes straight to the Keen page.....

• Will i receive some money

• i do not think that you cannot make money but quite often we have to look at our spending first. none of us were born near a money tree and wishing for things to come right by wanting money is not always the answer. you need to look at how you can save money. you have the potential as you seem quite confident that the answer will be yes. look at little savings from your monthly outgoings and you can save yourself some money. the more money you have the more money you wil attract. you have to love money and enjoy it. there is no point in making it the end all and be all of your life. try looking at how you spend your money and visualise your amassasing more and more. good luck hope this was some help to you. anne venus

• i do not think that you cannot make money but quite often we have to look at our spending first. none of us were born near a money tree and wishing for things to come right by wanting money is not always the answer. you need to look at how you can save money. you have the potential as you seem quite confident that the answer will be yes. look at little savings from your monthly outgoings and you can save yourself some money. the more money you have the more money you wil attract. you have to love money and enjoy it. there is no point in making it the end all and be all of your life. try looking at how you spend your money and visualise your amassasing more and more. good luck hope this was some help to you. anne venus

• sorry about the repition don`t know why it did that? odd?