Youtube?

• This might sound like a silly thing to ask about.

I want to make a Youtube channel but I don't know if it's a great idea. I've lost a LOT of weight and I have more to lose. I really want to be more involved in the weight loss community on YT but I am afraid of getting zero views. I had a blog I was writing but it didn't do great. I guess I am afraid of failure or something.

I think this would give me motivation to continue my journey and honestly it would help with my loneliness. I just wonder if people would be interested in what I have to say.

Any advice?

• GO for it! watch this "Fear of Self" not mine..but the kind of vid's I find on YT & post for people to share WELLNESS!!! My style: Body-Mind-Spirit! people LOVE to watch real people success stories!

I'm doing that mySELF! Come on...DO IT! LOVE & LIGHT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J23FvlQ-cqQ

• everything starts from zero

don't worry about low views, just make videos and continue blogging

you can link with other blogs and befriend people on youtube

it will increase your views

I have a blog and video channel myself

even if I don't have many views I get more worthwhile contacts that way

like minded people find each other and make stronger resolution

• Thank you guys for the positivity. I will start making videos tomorrow! I am a bit nervous but hopefully this goes well.

• Hi GoldenEgg3, there are few certainties in this life, but one thing you can always count on is for every teacher there is a student, and for every student a teacher, as we are all each others teachers, and we are all each others students. Your going to great at both. Good luck to you! Peace n' Light!