Dear Captain.

• Id like to know what i am to be expecting for the new year, and after perhaps January. if that's okay

I know i am at a friends for the weekend of new year, the one i told you about b4 i just like to know, what to expect, and what the new year will hold for me.

If you need my birthday again it is. 09/11/1991 thanks so much if you can.

Love and Blessings to you Bee xX

• Rather than passively asking for a reading into your future, AngelBee, why not try creating the future scenario that you want by making the changes that will bring it to you? You must ruthlessly and with brutal honesty decide what needs to be changed about your nature and your life. Then you devise a practical plan to achieve those changes. December is a perfect time to shed what is old and outworn in time for a new year. The fact that you have to ask for a future reading tells me that you fear you don't have the inner strength or courage or confidence to deal with whatever life throws at you. You think you need to be prepared for danger but that idea just keeps fostering your fears of being inadequate at facing the unexpected in life. It weakens you.

Psychics can't predict everything you will go through so you need to build and rely on your own personal creativity and resoucefulness. That''s a good place to start making changes - your self-esteem and self-sufficiency. The only really effective way to deal with fear or lack of confidence is to start doing the very things you fear. Why not make a list of several things that are most scary for you and make them your New Year resolutions - to work through the list starting from the least scariest to the biggest fears you have? You don't have to do them all at once but every time you conquer a fear, your spirit grows until it eventually blossoms into a bright vivid flower. Taking action will make you feel so much better than just getting a future prediction that can change every time you change.

• Okay, captain. Thanks. I will try my best. I try my best at the advice given to anyone who helps me.

Its good to know, and i guess your right. have to start making that list. Its very big.

Love and light Bee Xx

• I feel it is a responsiblity of readers to do more than just dole out readings. That's too easy. They must help their readees to find their own feet and find their own psychic within, to become self-sufficient. It's like saying someone will meet their soulmate in a year without giving them the tools to find this person.

• This post is deleted!

• I could give the same basic prediction to everyone and it would still be true for everyone - if you don't change your attitude, your behaviour, and your thinking, nothing in your life will change. It will remain the 'same old, same old' until you make the necessary changes in yourself that will allow you to move forward. That's why I see prediction about the future as not the most helpful thing I can do for someone. It's much better to help someone understand why they are stuck in the first place.

• This post is deleted!

• I think the danger in predictions is that people get told they will meet their soulmate/get a great job/win some money etc. in the sometime future and they think they can just settle back and wait for it to come about without any effort at all on their part. But within predictions there is always implied a silent postscript - "this will happen - provided you do the hard work to resolve any issue that is holding you back from getting what you want'.

That's why many people, who haven't done the necessary soul work, think predictions don't come true for them.

• Captain, Thank you for the information

it does help to better understand it,

Love and blessings Bee Xx

• I have come to believe that there is no point in looking into the future if it's your present that is in a mess.

• The Captain... Hi... I have also asked you to read my vibes on another thread.... However, I was actually looking for a thread where i could ask you about whats really been bothering me... My boyfriend and I, we broke up more than 6 months ago due to religious and regional differences. However, we find it hard to move on still... We feel like we are soulmates though he says it does not seem like I am 'the one' as we have so many difficulties ahead of us and differences that we cant overcome... What I would really like to know from you is if there is any hope in this relationship? I am still holding on and so is he to some extent...but do we really have a future? Should we just let go? I dont even know if he still feels for me! He says he will try asking his family once so that we dont feel that we didnt try enough...but I am not sure if he really will because I know that he has almost let go... I am on the verge of giving up on love... do help ... thank you

Aarushi

• Aarushi, you can start your own thread by clicking on the "Create a new topic" at the top right of this page and I will answer you there.