CANCER ever truly move on?

• I have been brocken up with a Cancer female for 4 months and have not spoken with her for to. Last time we spoke i thought we were going to have a lot to talk about. She seemed like he have already moved on and that i was more or an inconvenience. We broke up not because of something not to do with our relationship, but i got in trouble.

So, do cancers ever truly move on and does she still think of me?

• cmonnnnn.. i know yuo are a ton of cancer gals out there. please help me!

• if she ever truly cared about you, then the answer is yes, she still thinks of you. everything a cancer loves, she keeps in her clutches forever. the sting of it is, she'll probably never let you know that because she doesn't want to be vulnerable, hence the "hard shell, soft interior" that cancers are so very well known for.

• good to know thank you....I have a feeling that she may just know that she needs to move on at this time.

I read that once o cancer moves on they never go back. What do you think. I know they need some serious space so how long would to say i give her. she didnt talk to me for 8 weeks and then she called me back and said the i have no place in her life anymore and that she dosnt hate me and still cares. She did not say much else. Prob not trying to open her emotions up. How long should i give her because i have no idea if she is truly over me.

• You shouldn't concern yourself with if she thinks about you or not, it may feed false hope. All in all, its not healthy as you are trying to let go of her.

• I know i agree. Im asking about cancers. Because they say that they live in the past and have a very hard time letting go of people ever if they already have.

• Your a Taurus?

I'm a Cancer and yes, me and my Taurus boyfriend hold on to everything. Its funny, because with both of us, we never let go. But sometimes it would just be healthier if one of us did. YOU want to be over her, if she is over you shouldn't be a factor in your getting over her.

• Yes i am!

Everything was perfect with us and then i got arrested. at first she said she was hear for me bu then things got distant after i told her i shoul let her go (i thought i was doing the right thing) t

I dont think she is but i know that she is trying as hard as she can to. Like deleting me form facebook and pics thats people can see. Im not sure if she personally saved them or w/e but yeah. I also hear cancers can fall back in love with someone if there was unrequited love.

• I think you're investing too much energy into someone that's moved on. I get the feeling you want everyone to say, "Yes, Cancers don't move on," to give you hope about your situation, but an ex is an ex.

Plus as a poster mentioned in your previous thread depending on the type of crime you committed, that is enough to call it quits. I mean, I might love my boyfriend, but if he's arrested and convicted for say being a serial killer chances are we won't be together. Even if it wasn't a violent offense, things like drug related or alcohol related offenses are enough to make women turn away. I know I'd be wary if the man I was dating had a criminal record that dealt with those types of crimes.

• i know i get it guys. I just dont understand how at first she said she was hear for me then next thing i know poof she's gone after she said she loved me and shit and she would never jusr say that.. I guess i am trying to rationalize it though her zodiac sign because there are a ton of similarities with the way she acted/acting. I guess the fact of the matter is yeah she's over me and prob dosnt give a shit about me if she dosnt call and ask how om doing and actually doing th opposite and deleting me and shit.

• It sounds like you are more interested in her taking care of you in your time of need. Do you even care about how she might be feeling right now? you got arrested, right? She does/did love you and wants/wanted to be there for you at the time she said it. BUT it will suck her soul to give to you and nurture you when she needs to take care of herself. you're going to have to face the consequences of your actions alone, mate

good for her for not letting you deplete her energy and suck her emotionally dry.

you sound pretty selfish

i'm a cancer

cheers!

• All i have been is selfless. All i asked of her is to please tell me whats going on. And she just ignorned me., I told het to let me know if she wants me to disaper and everything. Couldnt have been nicer and she didnt even give me the time or day.

• any1. ahhhhh?

• Memories can be very vivid which would make one believe they live in the past, but remembering the past or trying to recapture the past when situations have altered the present are two different things. They will move on with determination when they know with certainty that it isn’t right for them. Whether your crime was big or small, to some, just the fact that you journeyed into that direction is unacceptable. Initially I’m sure she was very hurt and then confused because she does have feelings for you, but in the end she is doing what is right for her and moving on. There is really nothing that she can say to you to lessen the hurt that you’re feeling, so she chooses not to say anything at all. At this point, you also need to concentrate on your life and decide what you want to do with it.

• you got it. i she's not looking back then huh

• Divinemuse, I disagree with your assumption 'an ex is an ex' some exes are the loves of your life and you realize at a later time that you want them back. there are no definites when it comes to love, other than love will overcome all and love can bring you back together.

• I have problems with a cancer ex. he is stubborn and plays headgames and won't talk to me either. cancer's give the silent treatment, I can only guess that it makes them feel superior and better about the situation, it let's the feel they are in control.

• Hmm.. yes it does but what I use to do is don't take them on.. When you do that they always come crawling.... Even after they told you crap....and maybe u did the same too....With mines i wouldnt contact him after a arguement let him do that while i go on about my normal day to day life... They will appear out of the blue... But i'm hoping he doesn't again bcuz then he is beyond desperate....After what i told him and told him to leave me alone...

• Hmm.. yes it does but what I use to do is don't take them on.. When you do that they always come crawling.... Even after they told you crap....and maybe u did the same too....With mines i wouldnt contact him after a arguement let him do that while i go on about my normal day to day life... They will appear out of the blue... But i'm hoping he doesn't again bcuz then he is beyond desperate....After what i told him and told him to leave me alone...

• Kmuse- I just noticed your reply. I respectfully disagree. Maybe you can still love and discover that the "ex" was the love of your life, but that person is still an ex. It's better to move on with your life than carry unhealthy expectations about a reunion since more often than not the end of a relationship is just that...unless the people in question frequently broke up and reunited and that is simply a sign of bigger issues, not true love at play.