He gave me love then tried to deny me

• he is and aqua if that matters. Why would someone go out of there way to be there for you when you need someone, and show you that they care only to deny you, to say that your relationship is purely sexual. We talked and built trust and opened up to each other and built a strong friendship, that i value so much and it hurts that he would deny this after he spent time telling me that we were close and it wasnt just sex. i love him

• This is because he is a man... not trying to be harsh here, just sincere. No, not all men are like this, however a lot of them are. I seem to meet a lot of them. They seen very attentive are caring in the beginning,, you let you wall down and allow them in.. even begin to trust them. It's more than just a romance to you because you seem to talk about everything, just like friends do... then, either out of fear of committing, getting bored or the, just being jerks, they start pulling away once you are comfortable... does any of this sound familiar??? If it does, I just want to assure you that there are millions of women who go through this pain with you.. including myself. Do yourself a favor.. and find someone that deserves you and that you deserve as well.

Good luck

• I think I just had the same relationship with this guy's twin. I called him on it and then didn't hear for over a week and he called one day and wanted to come over to talk. He did and told me he would so much rather have me IN his life than not. Then a couple of excuses later about how he didn't have much time and haven't heard from him since. I am well aware I deserve better.

• thanks it does sound familiar in a way but its almost impossible for me to just write him off as bad after all he's done for me. I havetrouble with the fact that he won't just leave, its been to much work lately he still speaks to me and wants to talk it out, i know why i keep trying with him, i know inside it will always be worth it to me. I feel naive and i know that im not, anytime i try to explain this i look silly but ive never had a stronger urge to just follow my heart against everyone elses opinions, sometimes even his. He asked me what i wanted and stated all the options and i just really want things to stay like they are right now, right now, no rules or titles. i already get what i want but for some reason im not completely satisfied, maybe thats the woman in me

• Maybe you could stop having sex with him and he would go away for good. or is that what you fear?

• he won't go away, he said we can just be friends, he said he likes spending time with me regardless so if i wanted to come see him and not do that it would be fine. I do fear that he will be gone forever but i know he would stick around without that.

• Then why don't you stop sleeping with him?

• honestly because idon't want to stop and right now he's the only one i trust enough to be that intimate with, I've been through allot lately and he's been there for me through it all and the time we spend together makes me happy. it doesn't happen often only like once in the last 4 months.

• Then if you don't want to stop, you will either have to put up with his rules - where he can do what he wants and come and go as he pleases, or you can find someone who will treat you much better.

• i do think i could find someone to treat me better but theres a few issues i have with trust lately that prevent me from really getting out there so i may just be clinging to what i know and trust. Im just glad he's being honest with me, he really doesnt want to hurt me. He has allot of issues and wounds he needs to heal i just wish there was a way i could help him like he has me. It does hurt to feel truly supported and then have it pulled away, i feel a little lost, i guess i knew inside that i shouldnt rely on that too much.

• i do think i could find someone to treat me better but theres a few issues i have with trust lately that prevent me from really getting out there so i may just be clinging to what i know and trust. Im just glad he's being honest with me, he really doesnt want to hurt me. He has allot of issues and wounds he needs to heal i just wish there was a way i could help him like he has me. It does hurt to feel truly supported and then have it pulled away, i feel a little lost, i guess i knew inside that i shouldnt rely on that too much.