Can you do a reading, for me please?. Thanks.

• thecaptain:

A while ago, you predicted something that came true (sadly), which was confirmed by somebody else in this forum. I would like to know if you see something good for me, in regards to my love life. Even though I have been badly disappointed by this guy, that was for my own good and now I've spiritually grown up. However, I feel terribly alone all the time.

I thank you a lot for your previous advice, and now I'm bothering you again, lol. Please, tell me something. I trust you a lot.. DOB: March 23, 1960.

Light, love and blessings!

• Well, I could see that the two of you were not compatible. Did you read what I posted in your other thread about yourself?

• According to your numerology, this year is a 3 personal year for you - it is supposed to be one of the most sociable and creative times for you. Next year will be a time of hard work and keeping your nose to the grindstone in order to produce results. It can be a slow-moving year but if you don't skip any steps or take any shortcuts, you will do well in every area of your life. If you are willing to work hard to resolve any issues about love you may have, then your love life will be smooth sailing.

• What was your forum name when I gave you that first reading?

• Thanks a lot for your answer. And yes, I did read what you posted about myself.

In regards to my forum name, I think it was the same: sadblueyes. Let me do a research, 'cause at one point I had to open a different forum name, because somebody was spying on me, lol.

Anyway, I don't want to hear from that guy never, ever! He is such a player.

I'll be in touch if I found out that I used another name.

For now, thanks again!

Love and light.

• When you gave me a 1st. reading, my name was sweeteyes.