People with the birthday 15?

• I know two people who have their birthdays on the 15th.

One Jan. 15, 1993

& the other March 15, 1993

And they get so upset over the littlest things.

Does this have to do with the 15 in their name?

• LoL I ment to say birthday, not name. Sry!

• "Beware the Ides of March" Julius Ceasar was murdered on March 15 over 2,000 years ago. 15 is a dark number. Your friends have been given a challenge in this life. To turn away from the mirror of vanity and soldier on. Remember 15 = 1 & 5, or 1 + 5 = 6. 6 is the number that gives us the courage to carry on, after disaster strikes. Be well!

• I was born on the 15th and I too get upset over the little things! Silly me. I'm now focusing on the big picture.

• Well...lol..my hubby was born on the 15th, and he's the most patient man around.

However..lol

He is a very routine minded person. He likes the bathroom counter cleared...lol..he even puts the soap in the far corner. He puts things in a certain place...and if they aren't put back in their proper place it throws him all out of whack. Thank goodness it's only concerning his space...and he doesnt try to control everyone else's world.

I kind of look at it like this...everything in it's place..a place for everything helps to keep his line of focus in life.

He is wonderful human being. Very gentle.

• i was married on the 15th of august....

• This post is deleted!

• The 15 has strong beliefs, convictions, and opinions.

There is also a strong desire for approval.

If one doesn't know how to deal or react to the situation appropriately, it can manifest itself in a negative form.

Create A Great Day!

Markie