Is someone available for a reading Please?

• I have been going through a lot lately and have gotten a huge eye opener but I am so on HYPER alert in my senses and cannot hear, see I do get it. I thought that there was a great change coming and now??? I try to just breathe but there is so much coming through that it is rubbish to my mind. I feel so anxious and do not know why except for the hyper hearing and emotional jumps. PLEASE any clue or direction. I am not sure why this is happening. I don't think I have ever gone through this but it has been days now and it is driving me CRAZY. Can you see Anything?

Bless You for being You

• This is what we are all experiencing at the moment -

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=11468&replies=7

• Thank you Captain for turning me to this link. I think the Geminids were released early ...in my head and body. Crum this is Crazy! BREATHE

• Feangelikah,

Though humans have evolved generations of change from caveman days females are still genetically made to secure the cave. We have a genetic need to feel safe in our cave. It's all about survival. During caveman times we needed to secure a man and a cave. We had our children and kept the cave safe for them. We needed our man to bring food (It's difficult to hunt with a baby strapped to you) and to physically protect us from harm. Though we are no longer living in caves where we needed a man we are still female humans with genetics that prompt us to secure our cave.

When our cave feels unsafe we automatically go into survival mode. This releases hormones into our bodies that will increase our vigilance, reduce our need for sleep, reduce our need for food, and place us into a state where we are acutely aware of our surroundings and ready for fight or flight. In reality it is the men who get the fight or flight. Women usually get the fight or relate reaction. In caveman days it would be difficult to take flight with a bunch of children. So we would seek to relate and create relationships that would further secure our safety. That's why we find it so important to secure our relationship rather than take flight. Hence men take flight while women seek to relate. If you want the technical terms for the hormones and their long term affects a good book is "Why Zebras Don't Get Ulcers." It explains the bodies natural psychological and physiological reactions. For a better understanding of females and our evolution from caveman days I suggest "Women Who Run With the Wolves."

Bottom line is your cave is not safe. Your man is not with you. You know this intuitively. Unfortunately, every effort you make to secure your man and your cave is being rejected. You know what is unfolding and feel threatened. Thus, survival mode is kicking in. Pay attention to your instincts. Communicate. ASK. Otherwise, prepare yourself just in case. Fortunately we are not in caveman days any longer and can survive without the man. But we do need the cave. If you can't secure the man then secure the cave.

Here is another song for you. Please don't take this as advice to leave him. Only you and he can decide that. It is help you remember your power.

Watch Me Walk by Keri Noble

I think I’m gunna do this my way

I won’t ask you

Not gunna wait until you give the ok

I’m alright with consequences

Better than these fences

Straddling the great unknown

& Playing it safe

I won’t behave

I won’t sit down

Not gunna stick around to listen as you make your case

Stealing my light,